Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 12:56 AM
Sarnak

Default To: Krazyie / Nasrallah

Hey Krazyie/Nasrallah,

Its "Whereis", We discussed buying a powerlevel for my halfling rogue (Lv. 37). I was hoping you'd come back on after I paid you the 2,000 plat for the first hour but I'm assuming either: (a) you lost connection and can't get back on or (b) you're scamming me.. which sucks. Anyway, if you simply lost connection and can't get on, shoot me a PM and we can work things out. I'm hoping it wasn't a scam considering that was like 25% of my money and I didn't really expect a level 60 to scam.. ;(

I've included a two screenshots I took .. one at the start of the conversation and one at the end where I paid him. Album: http://imgur.com/a/Y0F5s

Sorry for making this post if you legitimately disconnected! I had no way of contacting you, so again, just shoot me a message in game or on the forums and we can chat.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:19 AM
Orc

You got scammed bro

Formerly:
"Doc" Gweed
Iksar Shaman
Morell-Thule
Member of Relentless Ascencion and Fury's Edge
Old 08-21-2013, 01:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gweed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got scammed bro
That sucks. His forum profile says hes from Toronto and I am too.. AND he likes shawarma. We could have been brothers.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:25 AM
Planar Protector

He scammed you.

He's done this before. Claimed to have sold the account -- clearly not the case.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:30 AM
Sarnak

You're not the only person this guy has scammed. He scammed someone on a transfer while he was a member of BDA- scammed a guild mate. We attempted to approach him via our guild message boards, private message, and tells in game and he ignored our entire guild.

We removed him when he didn't reply to us over a period of a few days, and advised our member to attempt to escalate the situation with server staff (not that it would help, but to at least bring it to their attention that this guy is a thieving, scamming prick).

He's a piece of shit (move thread to RnF?)....and this should be escalated because he's intentionally stealing again now.

He also lied to me, which I'm certain is a really a lie, stating that he is not the original owner and bought it right before toon sales were banned. This was as recent as a few days ago. I don't buy it, guy is a thief.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:38 AM
Sarnak

Yeah there's several threads about this guy either scamming or disputing camps when he's clearly in the wrong. Sucks you had to find out the hard way whereis, try to hold onto the PP until you have to pay, PL is always risky cuz many ask for the PP for the first hour up front =( . I hope he will pay you back/ PL you for what he owes, but I wouldn't hold my breath.... dude's a known prick
Old 08-21-2013, 01:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Krazyie/Nasrallah,

Its "Whereis", We discussed buying a powerlevel for my halfling rogue (Lv. 37). I was hoping you'd come back on after I paid you the 2,000 plat for the first hour but I'm assuming either: (a) you lost connection and can't get back on or (b) you're scamming me.. which sucks. Anyway, if you simply lost connection and can't get on, shoot me a PM and we can work things out. I'm hoping it wasn't a scam considering that was like 25% of my money and I didn't really expect a level 60 to scam.. ;(

I've included a two screenshots I took .. one at the start of the conversation and one at the end where I paid him. Album: http://imgur.com/a/Y0F5s

Sorry for making this post if you legitimately disconnected! I had no way of contacting you, so again, just shoot me a message in game or on the forums and we can chat.
I'll give you that hour of PL'ing for no cost because I feel bad that this freakin' guy is still at it. Wish we could get him banned or something. Hit me up in game I'm typically on between 9pm-1am CST daily. Can be found on Anichek or some people in BDA may know what alt I'm on if you don't /who me.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:39 AM
Sarnak

Good guy Anichek saving the day.

Thanks, I'll shoot you a message tomorrow.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:50 AM
Fire Giant

Why the fuck hasn't this known scammer been ban hammered?
Old 08-21-2013, 02:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He scammed you.

He's done this before. Claimed to have sold the account -- clearly not the case.
Guys an idiot, sorry this happened man.

Anichek you the man!

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Closed Thread