Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 12:28 AM
Banned

I think that is the best line in the thread Pico
Old 08-17-2011, 12:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gdammit Abacab why do I always miss your train shenanigans. Can you text me next time?
you always miss em cuz he doesnt play = its all made up
Old 08-17-2011, 12:33 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2011, 02:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-King Abacab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are so offended by people calling into question your sexuality that you're "pulling the brakes" on all of us.
first off, sex != sexuality. also your reading comprehension is failing, Cab. seriously. i was pumping my brakes on Death"girl"

you're really not as intelligent as you think you are, with your cracker jack degree.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feachie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
first off, sex != sexuality. also your reading comprehension is failing, Cab. seriously. i was pumping my brakes on Death"girl"

you're really not as intelligent as you think you are, with your cracker jack degree.
What the fuck is a cracker jack degree? Do I get it from this?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't think I'm too far off when I say "sexuality" because I'm fairly certain portraying yourself as a married woman is not only neurotic, but also gender-bending as well, good sir.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:33 AM
Fire Giant

you're pretty far off of everything to be honest. but that's ok. like i said, i just play the game.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feachie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're pretty far off of everything to be honest. but that's ok. like i said, i just play the game.
Ok. Let's say everything you've said is 100% undisputed fact, that you are this married woman who is just playing this game for nostalgia and fun.

Where does the neurotic explosion of angst and resentment come from?

Oh wait...

You're a woman, you can't directly confront your problem so you use transference to deal with your issues. This is the only reason I believe that you're a woman at this point in time.

I bet you spend every single day of your life looking for confrontation, be it at the store, in the house, on the road or at school, anywhere at any given time you're looking for an excuse to pick a fight. I don't even need pictures to recognize that you're one of those cunts that slams her breaks on the road in an attempt to cause a fender bender cause some dude was following "too closely" or causing a major scene at the store because they refused to give you a refund.

Just because your marriage is shitty and convoluted, and that you've got less shit going on than I do on the regular is no reason to be one of those anti-social bitches that totally needs to get her teeth knocked down her throat, because you can't handle normal communication skills.

Either this or you're trolling...

So pop a Prozac, wipe that period blood off your chair, and sit the fuck down you're embarrassing yourself and your husband by proxy
Old 08-17-2011, 03:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-King Abacab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
or causing a major scene at the store because they refused to give you a refund.
I served a woman like this today, I smirked in her face and she called head office on me

also, top quality posts cabs, would read again
Old 08-17-2011, 03:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathgirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I served a woman like this today, I smirked in her face and she called head office on me

also, top quality posts cabs, would read again
Don't praise me or she'll accuse you of being Abacab as well
Old 08-17-2011, 06:50 AM
Banned

This is borin.
Closed Thread