Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

View Poll Results: How do you feel about Enchanter's power level? Multiple choice allowed.
Non-classically overpowered and needs nerf 66 33.33%
Non-classically overpowered and does not need nerf 19 9.60%
Classically overpowered and needs nerf (Bard, Nec, etc examples) 23 11.62%
Classically overpowered and does not need nerf 88 44.44%
Trivializes content and needs nerf 42 21.21%
Trivializes content and does not need nerf 16 8.08%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 198. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2021, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like where he says a broken pet attacking him might not be able to be controlled for the full mez duration on another mob resulting in death. What? I thought Enchanters were totally fine if charm breaks. They just stun and so on. In 24 seconds this guy still can't land a spell to save him from his pet?
Speaking of classic, this seems pretty "classic asston". He latches on to some minor detail, draws some bullshit conclusion from it, yet is completely ignorant of everything important surrounding that detail -- or perhaps I should say he pretends to be ignorant. What he was saying is that if charm breaks at a certain time, it may prevent him from being able to refresh mesmerization(aoe mez) towards the end of its duration, allowing several mobs to break free of mez. Nothing more and nothing less. Yet strangely, in asston's bizzaro world, this guy who apparently can't recharm a mob for 24 seconds STILL DECIDES TO USE THAT SPELL. Is he suicidal or is asston just a moron? We will let the(unfortunate) readers decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Charm removed from Necro too?
Gee, imagine that, asston. It must have been such a horrible spell they decided to simply delete from necro spellbooks to save them the plat for buying the spell. Or perhaps it wasn't as shitty of a spell your dumb ass thinks? Hrmmmmmmm.