Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2017, 08:33 AM
Banned

Bill seems relatively successful at getting kids excited about science. I'm sure he could have obtained a more respectable degree if he didn't already have a T.V. gig when he was very young.

Now I'm not physical scientist. But follow me here here... There are such a thing as penises right? and Vagina's too right? and then, rarely, something in between the two occurs. That means sexual organs could be classified on a spectrum. Even if the ends of the spectrum are the most weighted.
Old 04-26-2017, 09:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your childhood hero was an actor? why?
Nothing wrong with old school Bill Nye Mr. Cuckesan, your judgments are transparent.
Old 04-26-2017, 09:49 AM
Banned

Soros invested in Netflix heavily last year that's why we have the Bill Nye show and the Dear White people propaganda.

https://www.thestreet.com/story/1337...n-netflix.html
Old 04-26-2017, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

I loved bill nye when I was little. I even remember watching some of his shows in science class t school. it was a good program and I am disappointed it is without successor.

Is bill bye saves the world a children's program though? I've not watched or followed it, but to feature something like what was linked in OP in the premier, I would guess it is not a children's program. if anything it is aimed at the same audience of nye's original show who are now much older.

the song and stuff there was awful and I don't see the value it brings to any discussion.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing wrong with old school Bill Nye Mr. Cuckesan, your judgments are transparent.
i watched almost live! as a kid. it was funny.

getting mad at an actors politics is pretty silly!
Old 04-26-2017, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i watched almost live! as a kid. it was funny.

getting mad at an actors politics is pretty silly!
says the Reagan-hating, Trump-hating libturd
Old 04-26-2017, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bill seems relatively successful at getting kids excited about science. I'm sure he could have obtained a more respectable degree if he didn't already have a T.V. gig when he was very young.

Now I'm not physical scientist. But follow me here here... There are such a thing as penises right? and Vagina's too right? and then, rarely, something in between the two occurs. That means sexual organs could be classified on a spectrum. Even if the ends of the spectrum are the most weighted.
Sex is not defined by our organs but our genes. That's where I break with the attempts to normalize what are essentially genetic or endocrine disorders that cause aberrant expression of secondary sex characteristics.

Yea, if somebody is androgynous because of hormonal issues growing up and they have an erectile clitoris and their labia majora are baggy and wrinkled like scrote, I'm perfectly happy to recognize their genderfluidity and be compassionate about it.

Now I'm guessing that type of situation probably represents no more than 5-10% of non-binary's and I'd curious what the actual number is. The other 95% are those who, due to some combination of psychological and possibly mild endocrine abnormality, identify as something besides their genetic and puberty-developed sex. I don't really give a shit about that either as long as they're not demanding I use strange pronouns like ze, but I do think it's more likely they need to see a psychotherapist rather than a plastic surgeon.
Old 04-26-2017, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Song was pretty gay.
Old 04-26-2017, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sex is not defined by our organs but our genes. That's where I break with the attempts to normalize what are essentially genetic or endocrine disorders that cause aberrant expression of secondary sex characteristics.

Yea, if somebody is androgynous because of hormonal issues growing up and they have an erectile clitoris and their labia majora are baggy and wrinkled like scrote, I'm perfectly happy to recognize their genderfluidity and be compassionate about it.

Now I'm guessing that type of situation probably represents no more than 5-10% of non-binary's and I'd curious what the actual number is. The other 95% are those who, due to some combination of psychological and possibly mild endocrine abnormality, identify as something besides their genetic and puberty-developed sex. I don't really give a shit about that either as long as they're not demanding I use strange pronouns like ze, but I do think it's more likely they need to see a psychotherapist rather than a plastic surgeon.
That fact that this wiki page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangender) exists is a testament to people needing to go to the shrink over the plastic surgeon. Its just out of hand
Old 04-26-2017, 03:37 PM
Fire Giant

ITT grandmas straight from the 60's getting shocked at the lyrics of the rolling stones and led zeppelin songs

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Closed Thread