Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-07-2022, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The end of the world is a global thing.
NHS didn't hospital workers, the order was suspended before it took effect.

Old 06-07-2022, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b2004136.html

You're looking at the tree.

This is happening everywhere.

Quote:
It takes most patients an average of twenty-four days to schedule a non life threatening appointment with a doctor in the US since 2020
The fact that the video that made me decide to post about it (despite having been bitching about it for months now in real life) is in England only re-enforces that our economic and societal issues are not an American problem, nor is it related to any single economic theory.

It's because of covid: The white horse.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-07-2022 at 02:39 PM..
Old 06-07-2022, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

only monkey pox can prove me wrong now!
Old 06-07-2022, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The fact that the video that made me decide to post about it (despite having been bitching about it for months now in real life) is in England only re-enforces that our economic and societal issues are not an American problem, nor is it related to any single economic theory.

Who was fired by the State?
Old 06-07-2022, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

It's been hard to schedule appointments even with grade A insurance since as long as I've considered myself an adult, about 10 years.

Everything takes a month or so at best.

Exception is urgent care facilities which I've had good luck with, even as a fully insured person because I really don't enjoy scheduling things that are not very important more than two months into the future.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-07-2022, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who was fired by the State?
This is more than the state, it's a state of mind.

Its not the state that is going to run the NWO its the illuminati, or the bildabergs, or whichever cult is pulling all the stings, in all the "states" around the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been hard to schedule appointments even with grade A insurance since as long as I've considered myself an adult, about 10 years.

Everything takes a month or so at best.

Exception is urgent care facilities which I've had good luck with, even as a fully insured person because I really don't enjoy scheduling things that are not very important more than two months into the future.
They sold us on insurance because they said it had no wait times we're suckers
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-07-2022 at 03:10 PM..
Old 06-07-2022, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This is more than the state, it's a state of mind.
Those don't generally carry force of law.
Old 06-07-2022, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Managerial middlemen taking all the money and making everything worse, on account of them having business “expertise” but no applicable knowledge of their fields, in this case medicine, didn’t start with Covid. They have been ruining academia, engineering, healthcare, and government for decades now. Lawyers and people with business degrees are dumb asses and ruin everything they touch. You want change? Ban lawyers from holding office or being on corporate boards
Old 06-07-2022, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those don't generally carry force of law.
What is happening is that we are giving various high level and high ranking areas of our infrastructure to various agencies and then giving them too much power to combat natural, and unnatural disasters.

Covid really pushed us to the brink of authoritarianism. All we need now is one more event to let us get that scared again and we will go full NWO.

I could go on and on but over the last 3 years globally there were massive strikes and layoffs of important infrastructure and supply chain agencies with workers that did not want to get vax mandates.

Now we're suffering from supply chain breakdowns, high costs, and collapsing hospital systems because of those same employee walkouts and layoffs.

-Covid, scared us into letting various agencies do authoritarianism because they are not the government so its their right and we are scared.

-It conditioned us to think that it was ok because they were agencies we had no control over and were not shackled by various constitutional rights anyway (In America I still cant believe people think that authoritarianism is ok when its non elected but ok).

-And essentially created social state of mind where if godzilla shows up, the people all over will gladly handover all their rights to these agencies to save them.

I mean jesus, not godzilla.

This why I think E is right, covid was the white horse.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-07-2022 at 04:15 PM..
Old 06-07-2022, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What is happening is that we are giving various high level and high ranking areas of our infrastructure to various agencies and then giving them too much power to combat natural, and unnatural disasters.

Covid really pushed us to the brink of authoritarianism. All we need now is one more event to let us get that scared again and we will go full NWO.

I could go on and on but over the last 3 years globally there were massive strikes and layoffs of important infrastructure and supply chain agencies with workers that did not want to get vax mandates.

Now we're suffering from supply chain breakdowns, high costs, and collapsing hospital systems because of those same employee walkouts and layoffs.

-Covid, scared us into letting various agencies do authoritarianism because they are not the government so its their right and we are scared.

-It conditioned us to think that it was ok because they were agencies we had no control over and were not shackled by various constitutional rights anyway (In America I still cant believe people think that authoritarianism is ok when its non elected but ok).

-And essentially created social state of mind where if godzilla shows up, the people all over will gladly handover all their rights to these agencies to save them.

I mean jesus, not godzilla.

This why I think E is right, covid was the white horse.
Don't forget to sanitize.