Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 12:39 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Necro Skullcap: man eating creeper

Hey guys. As you probably guessed from the title, I'm after the creeper cabbage off the creepers in SoNH for my skullcap. I understand it's definitely a camp - so I expected that I'd be here a while. But I've been here for I'd say about 7-8 hours over the past two days, killing every plant I come across, and haven't seen a single creeper.

I've been around the iksar outcast camp and the surrounding area. Has anyone had better luck somewhere else in the zone? I guess I'm just looking for the experiences/stories of the necros before me whose footsteps I'm treading through. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Rohari
Old 10-09-2015, 06:16 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I finally had two spawn after flopping around for another few hours in the swamp. No drops on them though. Both were around the iksar knight. I personally haven't had any luck around the camp.

Definitely feeling a need to befriend a druid ;p WTT friendships for track pls.
Old 10-09-2015, 10:14 AM
Aviak

Hi Rohari,

I sat at the spot it states in the wiki at loc pos 1790, pos 1250. Sure enough the Man eating Creeper pathed through there. You won't always get a creeper, sometimes just a plant but I found that to be the best spot.

Be very careful though, always stayed max buffed, even with our Rune type spell as ALOT
of named and high level mobs path close by... Always keep FD up too.

The creeper doesn't always have the cabbage but I managed to get one eventually.

Goodluck,
Jaanvir
Old 10-09-2015, 03:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thank you so much for your insight, Jaanvir :} Sorry I'm a bit behind/staggered on my responses; because of my low post count a mod needs to green light my posts.

I'm currently at the loc you mentioned - I was following the advice of the skullcap wiki page, not the creeper page itself. I can see already why it's recommended, already had quite a few plants path in front of me and I've only been here 10 mins. Wish me luck!
Old 10-09-2015, 07:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I finally got it on my 7th creeper kill sitting at the place you recommended, Jahdu. Thank you :}
Old 10-11-2015, 09:23 AM
Aviak

Gratz and you're welcome Rohari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread