Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2023, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tucker's top story tonight is that Nixon was removed from office because he questioned the Deep State [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine trying to deceive the fact that that the republican party is the most corrupt party.
Old 01-20-2023, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My comment had absolutely zero to do with Trump.

What in the fuck are you trying to spit out?

You're like a broken AI chat bot.
I was making fun of you for trying to rehabilitate Nixon's image, the guy was a crook and everybody knows it. I can't say I'm surprised that you GOPtards can't fucking read though.
Old 01-20-2023, 05:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was making fun of you for trying to rehabilitate Nixon's image, the guy was a crook and everybody knows it. I can't say I'm surprised that you GOPtards can't fucking read though.
Ah, so 'obese pedophile' is a catch-all for any Republican politician?
Old 01-20-2023, 05:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine trying to deceive the fact that that the republican party is the most corrupt party.
lol k
Old 01-20-2023, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah, so 'obese pedophile' is a catch-all for any Republican politician?
Rehabilitating Trump's image after his embarrassing defeat was too easy, so you decided to try to rehabilitate Nixon's image instead. Not sure how much more I can explain this, you fucking moron.
Old 01-20-2023, 05:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Rehabilitating Trump's image after his embarrassing defeat was too easy, so you decided to try to rehabilitate Nixon's image instead. Not sure how much more I can explain this, you fucking moron.
So Nixon is ALSO an obese pedophile?

I can't keep up with who the obese pedophile is now.
Old 01-20-2023, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a reason the guy posts five or six times every page to try to drown out anyone who dares criticize a fatass who flew regularly on Epstein's underage sex plane.
Old 01-20-2023, 05:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
There's a reason the guy posts five or six times every page to try to drown out anyone who dares criticize a fatass who flew regularly on Epstein's underage sex plane.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2023, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Why would anyone be mad that the leader of your party is a child rapist? I wouldn't expect anything less from Christian moralists like yourself.
Old 01-20-2023, 05:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Why would anyone be mad that the leader of your party is a child rapist? I wouldn't expect anything less from Christian moralists like yourself.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread