Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2019, 02:29 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Everything is camped, feeling stuck

Hey guys, so I know there's a lot of people complaining about the server population, but for me it's starting to reach the level that the game is becoming unplayable. I play an Iksar Necro, currently at level 40. I've been mostly following the guides on the wiki, but I'm finding that almost all the recommended camps are camped all the time now. This is a typical experience in recent times: get bored of OT, get a port to Feerrot, check spectres camp, it's camped, run up to Oasis to check spectres camp, also camped....get frustrated and get a port back to Kunark and go back to OT. I looked on the forum to look into lesser camped areas such as Kaesora, which I was told is not camped often because it can be more difficult, but a good fit for a necro. Walk my ass out to FOB, make my way to the library....camped. Had people telling me to go away because they have it all camped. It seems to me I have three choices: 1. go back to OT and keep slowly slogging my way through level 40(which is soul sucklingly boring), 2. Roll a more group friendly character like a cleric or warrior. 3. Just quit, it's not worth it. Maybe I should just quit until a new server is opened with less population. I'm glad p99 is getting popular because it means it will be around longer, but I feel as if the game world is only really fit for less than 1200 concurrent players.