Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2016, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Default The worlds on fire, what are your fav summer foods?

Dallas, The French Riviera, Turkey, Baghdad (twice), Bangladesh, Hawija Iraq, Al-Hasakah Syria, Um al-Housh Syria, Aden Yemen, Balad Iraq, Aleppo Syria, Mogadishu Somalia, it's been a really busy July (just half over) for mass murderers. Which raises the question, what are some good summer foods up here in the northern hemisphere that you enjoy?

Personally, the best during summer imo is a good roast beef sandwich sub style. Like roast beef, green bell peppers, mustered greens or a spring mix, tomato, black olive with ranch dressing and horseradish. Wash down with peach tea. Maybe some sun chips on the side.

Other favs are pizza (year round of course), sushi, baked chicken, south-western chili and broiled fish (wild game). Friday is pizza and beer night (still on first beer), and do I feel stuffed.

ts;dr: wut u like et n suumrr? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-16-2016, 12:43 AM
Banned

you should try eating a dick
Old 07-16-2016, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you should try eating a dick
Hey, you 1 starred my safe space thread, please read the ts;dr, maaan. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dick don't even qualify for a decent food fight :/

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Daywolf; 07-16-2016 at 01:06 AM..
Old 07-16-2016, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Tomato Sandwich, Somen, Fried chicken, Fresh Spring Rolls, Pickles, Ice Cream, Ceylon Milk Tea, Maccha Latte, Potato Salad, Sweet Breads, Cantaloupe, cereal with dried berries & nuts, iced coffee, sushi rolls, kettle chips (must be supper crunchy)
Old 07-16-2016, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tomato Sandwich, Somen, Fried chicken, Fresh Spring Rolls, Pickles, Ice Cream, Ceylon Milk Tea, Maccha Latte, Potato Salad, Sweet Breads, Cantaloupe, cereal with dried berries & nuts, iced coffee, sushi rolls, kettle chips (must be supper crunchy)
Nothing like a good Jersey Tomato sandwich. Some white bread slice of cheese, mayo(fuck some miracle whip shit), salt and pepper and a half a tomato sliced and layered on. Lived off of those during my teens. Also i like to make a "salad" out of sliced cucumbers,onions,tomato with a little mayo and mix it together. Throw that in with a baked potato, corn on the cob and steak off the grill and thats a great summer dinner.
Old 07-16-2016, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing like a good Jersey Tomato sandwich. Some white bread slice of cheese, mayo(fuck some miracle whip shit), salt and pepper and a half a tomato sliced and layered on. Lived off of those during my teens. Also i like to make a "salad" out of sliced cucumbers,onions,tomato with a little mayo and mix it together. Throw that in with a baked potato, corn on the cob and steak off the grill and thats a great summer dinner.
Oh hey that sounds like a good salad. Will have to try that ^^ I never put cheese on tomato sandwich either! Maybe try that too...
Old 07-16-2016, 12:02 PM
Sarnak

Chimpouts always happen in summer. Heat makes the monkeys restless. The cold winter weather and free gibsmedat temporarily pacifies them.
Old 07-16-2016, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOurDieSel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chimpouts always happen in summer. Heat makes the monkeys restless. The cold winter weather and free gibsmedat temporarily pacifies them.
really?
Old 07-16-2016, 12:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh man do I miss when peaches are in season in Jersey. Miss the corn from Jersey too.
Old 07-16-2016, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

What's your favorite summer food Pokes?