Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Holocaust the new bastion for rmt and account stripping while accusing all other guilds? Never saw that one coming.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 11-25-2014, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExedOut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nirgon quick to shut the fuck up once called out on rmting my stolen gear. Vibrate and I are cool now but don't make me post screens coming from vibrat he'd have to strip vub to pay me back BC he sold u heiro cloak boh and EOE for " things u sent him in the mail". Nerdy ass kid move around.
I can almost understand this, but not quite. Take a break from EQ, get your GED sir.
Old 11-25-2014, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExedOut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nirgon quick to shut the fuck up once called out on rmting my stolen gear. Vibrate and I are cool now but don't make me post screens coming from vibrat he'd have to strip vub to pay me back BC he sold u heiro cloak boh and EOE for " things u sent him in the mail". Nerdy ass kid move around.
lies gaffin quit drugs remember rehab post.
Old 11-25-2014, 07:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So youre telling me that you have proof of them 2 rmt'ing but won't turn evidence over because he's your pal now ?
There's no evidence of anything

He tried to extort Vibrate with the following I believe:

"Either give me a Donal's BP or lie to get Nirgon banned and I'll put in a good word to Derubael"

Very sick indeed

I imagine he is still rustled that it took me about 40 minutes to figure out who the "spy" was early in Holocaust... his pal Ragnaros.

My proof? Ragnaros sitting in our TS channel with me Crazycloud and some croot pals. Crazycloud told me the Azrael force stopped chasing Crazycloud just a second after I said "Okay I'm going to port back into DL for you then evac you out" and headed to the spires.

Here's a tip if you're going to spy on TS, don't be a fucking moron and do it with only 4 other people in the channel.

FREE

AGENTS

(lol)

If you need crazy loot drama spies in your guild (who doesn't right?), grab these 3 rejects up.
Old 11-25-2014, 08:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's no evidence of anything

He tried to extort Vibrate with the following I believe:

"Either give me a Donal's BP or lie to get Nirgon banned and I'll put in a good word to Derubael"

Very sick indeed

I imagine he is still rustled that it took me about 40 minutes to figure out who the "spy" was early in Holocaust... his pal Ragnaros.

My proof? Ragnaros sitting in our TS channel with me Crazycloud and some croot pals. Crazycloud told me the Azrael force stopped chasing Crazycloud just a second after I said "Okay I'm going to port back into DL for you then evac you out" and headed to the spires.

Here's a tip if you're going to spy on TS, don't be a fucking moron and do it with only 4 other people in the channel.

FREE

AGENTS

(lol)

If you need crazy loot drama spies in your guild (who doesn't right?), grab these 3 rejects up.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-25-2014, 09:05 PM
Aviak

Nirgon I'll post screens tonight when I get home and let them do the talking. U keep typing novels claiming your innocence.
Old 11-25-2014, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nirgon I'll post screens tonight when I get home and let them do the talking. U keep typing novels claiming your innocence.
You banned dude yikes!
Old 11-26-2014, 12:17 AM
Banned

WHERE ARE THE SCREENS
Old 11-26-2014, 12:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He took 3 piddly items off someone who had intentions of taking a sky bow and leaving, then when he did leave (minus sky bow way to hold it together), tried to encourage everyone in guild to leave...

Lot of scum involved

2-3 items he's agreed to return, not a full strip/delete or character delete

FREE VIBRATE
Whatever Exed did is irrelevant, Vibrate took items off an account that didn't belong to him. If it was anyone else I'd agree that he should be banned, so regardless of it being something I'm at odds with I must agree his punishment was justified.
Old 11-26-2014, 02:36 PM
Fire Giant

Time to reroll for the 10th try.
Closed Thread