Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2019, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataxio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P much had to MQ it due to the nature of Drucilla RN. But I have a feeling the tradesman is donked up. The sarnak are supposed to attack him yet they don't. The tradesman was indifferent to non-iksar races tho, he just str8 up ate the mirror and did nothing.

My friend with the mirror filed a petition and I'm trying to rattle some cages. Hopefully I can figure something out soon :0
Staff doesn't help with MQ debaucles, policy has always been "buyer beware" type shit... but maybe they will make an exception since the quest is new...or then again maybe it just isn't MQable =(
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 02-14-2019, 09:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Staff doesn't help with MQ debaucles, policy has always been "buyer beware" type shit... but maybe they will make an exception since the quest is new...or then again maybe it just isn't MQable =(
The part that failed is not an MQ though. The NPC is supposed to hand back a cracked mirror. The next step would involve the MQ. But instead, the NPC just ate the mirror and did not give back a cracked one.
Old 02-14-2019, 09:32 PM
Aviak

AFAIK, anyone can turn in the mirror. That spawns the haggle baron who tells you to bring him a quill, parchment and a shard. At that point I doubt you need to MQ. As long as hes up he should only want those 3 items. The quest does not specify handing in the mirror again if the baron is still up.

Prior to summoning the haggle baron the player would not know a quill parchment ect is required. So technically a mirror may have two uses for two dif turn ins.
Old 02-14-2019, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The mirror "should" be an easier piece, as it was on live. Guy camping Drusella gets his urn and whatever else drops, and let's the Iksar SK next in line loot the no drop mirror.

But this is p99, where some gourmandizer will charge an arm and a tail for it. My only chance is to hope a guild member gets Drusella at this point.
Or you just wait two months, drusela will be perma camped for months/years due to the spirit whacked cord... Each mirror can be used for two greenmist and the iksar sk market is tiny... Soon they will almost be willing to pay you for the MQ...
Old 02-15-2019, 12:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or you just wait two months, drusela will be perma camped for months/years due to the spirit whacked cord... Each mirror can be used for two greenmist and the iksar sk market is tiny... Soon they will almost be willing to pay you for the MQ...
I was gonna say, it might be worth it just to camp the tormented tradesman and wait for a haggle baron spawn. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-15-2019, 12:38 AM
Aviak

P sure he poofs when you trade him the items tho :0
Old 02-15-2019, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataxio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By far tho the absolute worst past about this quest has been the 7th step for the khukri. From what i've been able to gather through talking to other SKs I was the most unlucky person. Took me 7 days, about 10 hours per day just to get the key to drop in droga. So this was a walk in the park compared to that. Granted that was before some changes were made to the spawns in droga :|
Damn, that is unlucky, seems like the average is more in the 15h for the stone key... But I am still seling a full lord of pain mq to skip that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-15-2019, 02:10 AM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Finished it earlier with the help of Feyenu.

Thank you so much all of you who've helped me over the years and esp these last few days. It means the world to me to achieve this moment :F

Faate/Saladface - Graknar/Proagrious ect couldn't of done it without you.
Last edited by Ataxio; 02-15-2019 at 02:23 AM..
Old 02-15-2019, 02:18 AM
Planar Protector

The trader issue got resolved?
Old 02-15-2019, 02:24 AM
Aviak

Yep, Nilbog fixed it last night apparently. Thanks p99 staff! <3

It is def MQable and 1 mirror can result in 2 turn ins. You do not need to hand in the mirror twice.