Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 02:48 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Any good weapon quests for a new Paladin?

I just started on the server recently, and I'm getting a bit tired of my rusted two handed sword. Are there any good routes for a lowbie to get an upgrade or something to work towards? I tried selling bone chips in EC but some guy who was also selling a bunch of expensive loot kept under bidding me on the chips, so that was a bit of a bust.

I can't really find anything on Allakhazam because everything has been updated past the point of this server.

It seems like bards have all these nifty little armor quests and weapons quests around freeport and Kelethin, but us poor old paladins don't have anything cool like that.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:56 PM
Project Manager

What race are you?
Old 11-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Half Elf
Old 11-04-2013, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Keep trying to sell bone chips. I was able to sell bone chips for 10pp/stack twice in EC in the past couple of days. Farm up some HQ bear skins and spiderling silk too. You can find much better weapons in EC for 100-200pp than you can farm yourself at low levels. Like, way, way better weapons.
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Old 11-04-2013, 04:10 PM
Fire Giant

Bone Thunder Staff is baws and you can solo it at like 9 or 10 untwinked.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Bonethunder_Staff_Quest

Mini Ghoulbane. Hardest part of the quest is running from Surefall Glade, to Ak'Anon and back for the Regurgitonic, but a bored druid can help speed that up.

Drosco WILL spawn if you keep clearing the cube placeholders. Mammoth WILL spawn in the Surefall glade cave, just be patient with both. Neither should take an hour.
Last edited by Lowlife; 11-04-2013 at 04:12 PM..
Old 11-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowlife [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Mini Ghoulbane. Hardest part of the quest is running from Surefall Glade, to Ak'Anon and back for the Regurgitonic, but a bored druid can help speed that up.

Drosco WILL spawn if you keep clearing the cube placeholders. Mammoth WILL spawn in the Surefall glade cave, just be patient with both. Neither should take an hour.
wow dude nice reply, never seen that before. pras.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowlife [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cool stuff, never saw this either.
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Old 11-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

i tried camping Drosco for a pretty long time, never saw him once. maybe i was in the wrong spot. eventually i said "screw it, its not worth the EXP i'm missing by being here."
Old 11-04-2013, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i tried camping Drosco for a pretty long time, never saw him once. maybe i was in the wrong spot. eventually i said "screw it, its not worth the EXP i'm missing by being here."
This is the new generation of Everquest.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he spawns in the circular room with a large rat to the left and right of the center spawn which is either a cube or drosco, upon spawning the cube or drosco exit the circular room, go around a wall, and cross a small bridge that has a fire beetle sitting on it.

the rats are social with each other so dont touch them.

Most direct route to Drosco is the sewer opening at the S. Qeynos Fishing Docks. Heres a map.

http://wiki.project1999.com/images/QeynosCats2.jpg

if you hear some garbled .wav file voice say "spare a copper milord?", your copy of titanium isn't haunted, the begger NPC says it from time to time and its fucking creepy.
Last edited by Lowlife; 11-04-2013 at 11:37 PM..
Closed Thread