Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2019, 02:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibbs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back on topic I've seen Sugz solo with his Necro in PoFear. Could be possible to obtain planer gear on a Necro?

Ya, but these people you see soloing have excellent gear already. Alone on server they would not have the hp or mana that Sugz has.
Old 03-12-2019, 02:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya, but these people you see soloing have excellent gear already. Alone on server they would not have the hp or mana that Sugz has.
Oh that's true!

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 03-12-2019, 02:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibbs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No

They also cant solo shissar in fear

or prince
I've soloed Shissir in Fear, but not the break in to get there.
Lyrri - 52 Wood Elf Bard <Vanquish>
Dainea - 50 Halfling Cleric <Vanquish>
Old 03-12-2019, 02:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok well... for a completely alone server its not "easy" because some of the items needed are a lot easier to get due to p99's economy

Charm the female gypsy, shes blue con at level 60, give her haste + a haste item (mithril 2handed sword)

Tash and kite Cazel for slow

Hasted gypsi + Torment of Argli + asphyxiate will defeat cazel ... now if charm breaks prepare to be summoned and splatted because Cazel is a giant and unstunnable...

Also heard there is a method where you can charm him specifically and have the gypsies gang up on him? Ive never done this method I just charmed and equiped + hasted the female gypsy in the middle, and had a druid friend throw some dots on Cazel to defeat his hp regen faster

Easier to charm the gypsy, fear cazel, asphyxiate, and spam Dementia, he dies very fast that way.
Lyrri - 52 Wood Elf Bard <Vanquish>
Dainea - 50 Halfling Cleric <Vanquish>
Old 03-12-2019, 03:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by P99Druid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easier to charm the gypsy, fear cazel, asphyxiate, and spam Dementia, he dies very fast that way.
In a solo play I feel like that would be pretty hard. Lets say somehow you manage to get a mana pool of 2500. Dementia costs 250 per cast hitting for a max of 675. If you were at full mana that's 10 casts (not including re-fearing) which is 6750 damage (No resist).

EDIT: Asphyxiate is 950 for 250mana over 20 ticks. you'd lose 1 Dementia cast, so you would do 6950 damage to Cazel.

Cazel has 9750 hp. That Gypsie has some damage, but I dunno if its 3000+

plus in 1 minute Cazel regens 3500 HP's

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Last edited by Hibbs; 03-12-2019 at 03:10 AM..
Old 03-12-2019, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

YFW whole thread is an advertisement for red server
Old 03-12-2019, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Are ground transfers permitted?

Different classes different capabilities, may sometimes be handy to use different rooms for different encounters and gear each other up.

Likewise switching characters for harmonies or zoneline snare splits (not classic) etc
Old 03-12-2019, 09:26 AM
Fire Giant

You may not be able to 2-box but if you can switch characters, I think many of the things listed here actually get a lot easier.

Wraith can most definitely be done if you have a 60 druid and a 60 enchanter with a lot of patience (and dying)

Many epic mobs can be managed with some harmony, pull, root, logout strats.

Certain mobs that are absolutely un-soloable are soloable with some logout tricks. (I may or may not have some experience with said tricks)

So... alone on a server, with infinite time, I would level a druid, enchanter and shaman and I think with logout tricks could do many things that seem unsoloable.
Old 03-12-2019, 09:43 AM
Sarnak

(I am sure this might work with other classes too, but I am no expert for diciplines of all classes)

In theory, you could get an unlimited number of level 60 monks. You could log your infinite number of monks next to mobs and then log in one monk after another to fight the mob with voiddance (8sec dodge all melee attacks). Once a monk dies, you'd log in the next one.

With this technique, you could kill any mob who does not reg more health during your relog than you deal in the 8 to X seconds of each monk.

Thinking about it, this might be the worsed thing anyone has ever done to him or herself.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Back on topic I've seen Sugz solo with his Necro in PoFear. Could be possible to obtain planer gear on a Necro?
Yes. I solo'd most of my Blighted back in Kunark by root rotting boogeys south of Dread temple.
Closed Thread