Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2171  
Old 03-04-2023, 03:21 PM
Ekco Ekco is offline
Planar Protector

Ekco's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2023
Posts: 1,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're probably one of the last cucks on blue bird forums with a Ukraine Flag

Pure cringe
i didn't replace my avatar with another countries flag BUT i am on NATO's side. i'm not an idiot that thinks what the other idiots think, i'm fine with dead russians, and spending any amount of taxpayer money and ukrainian lives to achieve that goal up to and including and full release of the nuclear arsenal if Putin doesn't withdraw troops or the Russian people don't rise up and kill him themselves.

i believe anyone supporting Putin that's American or from the west is a victim of a propaganda campaign, a cyber war if you will.. that has been going on for quite some time and are theoretically enemy combatants if this continues to escalate.


put that in your pipe and smoke it. also breaking news, that Wagner guy was apparently poisoned.
God Bless the CIA.
__________________
Ekco Ad'Infinitum - 60 Wizard
"I'm a wizard and that looks fucked up." - Ryan Davis.
  #2172  
Old 03-04-2023, 03:25 PM
Skarne Skarne is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Paul Allen’s apartment
Posts: 1,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i didn't replace my avatar with another countries flag BUT i am on NATO's side. i'm not an idiot that thinks what the other idiots think, i'm fine with dead russians, and spending any amount of taxpayer money and ukrainian lives to achieve that goal up to and including and full release of the nuclear arsenal if Putin doesn't withdraw troops or the Russian people don't rise up and kill him themselves.

i believe anyone supporting Putin that's American or from the west is a victim of a propaganda campaign, a cyber war if you will.. that has been going on for quite some time and are theoretically enemy combatants if this continues to escalate.


put that in your pipe and smoke it. also breaking news, that Wagner guy was apparently poisoned.
God Bless the CIA.
Based
__________________
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
  #2173  
Old 03-04-2023, 03:42 PM
Elizondo Elizondo is offline
Planar Protector

Elizondo's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 2,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i didn't replace my avatar with another countries flag BUT i am on NATO's side. i'm not an idiot that thinks what the other idiots think, i'm fine with dead russians, and spending any amount of taxpayer money and ukrainian lives to achieve that goal up to and including and full release of the nuclear arsenal if Putin doesn't withdraw troops or the Russian people don't rise up and kill him themselves.

i believe anyone supporting Putin that's American or from the west is a victim of a propaganda campaign, a cyber war if you will.. that has been going on for quite some time and are theoretically enemy combatants if this continues to escalate.


put that in your pipe and smoke it. also breaking news, that Wagner guy was apparently poisoned.
God Bless the CIA.
Ukraine isn't a part of NATO you Bug Eating Groomer

Put that in your pipe and smoke it
  #2174  
Old 03-04-2023, 03:43 PM
Horza Horza is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 4,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're probably one of the last cucks on blue bird forums with a Ukraine Flag

Pure cringe
Only GOPtards still simp for Putin, even Xi isn't willing to materially support his war.
  #2175  
Old 03-04-2023, 03:50 PM
Ekco Ekco is offline
Planar Protector

Ekco's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2023
Posts: 1,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ukraine isn't a part of NATO you Bug Eating Groomer

Put that in your pipe and smoke it
no shit retard, that's why its natural ground for the... i refuse to believe you are this retarded. you must be pretending.
__________________
Ekco Ad'Infinitum - 60 Wizard
"I'm a wizard and that looks fucked up." - Ryan Davis.
  #2176  
Old 03-04-2023, 03:51 PM
Elizondo Elizondo is offline
Planar Protector

Elizondo's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 2,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only GOPtards still simp for Putin, even Xi isn't willing to materially support his war.
You're just mad that hag (who is married to your messianic hero that flew on Epstein's underage sex plane to Pedo Island 26 times) lost the 2016 election

Nobody gives a flying fk about Ukraine
  #2177  
Old 03-04-2023, 03:51 PM
Ekco Ekco is offline
Planar Protector

Ekco's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2023
Posts: 1,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
natural
neutral
__________________
Ekco Ad'Infinitum - 60 Wizard
"I'm a wizard and that looks fucked up." - Ryan Davis.
  #2178  
Old 03-04-2023, 03:53 PM
Elizondo Elizondo is offline
Planar Protector

Elizondo's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 2,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no shit retard, that's why its natural ground for the... i refuse to believe you are this retarded. you must be pretending.
Fresh alt account just babbling nonsense
  #2179  
Old 03-04-2023, 03:54 PM
Horza Horza is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 4,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're just mad that hag (who is married to your messianic hero that flew on Epstein's underage sex plane to Pedo Island 26 times) lost the 2016 election

Nobody gives a flying fk about Ukraine
I was a Bernie Bro back then, paste eating friend.
  #2180  
Old 03-04-2023, 04:00 PM
Elizondo Elizondo is offline
Planar Protector

Elizondo's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 2,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was a Bernie Bro back then, paste eating friend.
Confirmed you had this shit on pre order

loserbernie.jpg
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:50 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.