Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2023, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're probably one of the last cucks on blue bird forums with a Ukraine Flag

Pure cringe
i didn't replace my avatar with another countries flag BUT i am on NATO's side. i'm not an idiot that thinks what the other idiots think, i'm fine with dead russians, and spending any amount of taxpayer money and ukrainian lives to achieve that goal up to and including and full release of the nuclear arsenal if Putin doesn't withdraw troops or the Russian people don't rise up and kill him themselves.

i believe anyone supporting Putin that's American or from the west is a victim of a propaganda campaign, a cyber war if you will.. that has been going on for quite some time and are theoretically enemy combatants if this continues to escalate.

put that in your pipe and smoke it. also breaking news, that Wagner guy was apparently poisoned.
God Bless the CIA.
Old 03-04-2023, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i didn't replace my avatar with another countries flag BUT i am on NATO's side. i'm not an idiot that thinks what the other idiots think, i'm fine with dead russians, and spending any amount of taxpayer money and ukrainian lives to achieve that goal up to and including and full release of the nuclear arsenal if Putin doesn't withdraw troops or the Russian people don't rise up and kill him themselves.

i believe anyone supporting Putin that's American or from the west is a victim of a propaganda campaign, a cyber war if you will.. that has been going on for quite some time and are theoretically enemy combatants if this continues to escalate.

put that in your pipe and smoke it. also breaking news, that Wagner guy was apparently poisoned.
God Bless the CIA.
Based
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-04-2023, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

God Bless the CIA.
Ukraine isn't a part of NATO you Bug Eating Groomer

Put that in your pipe and smoke it
Old 03-04-2023, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're probably one of the last cucks on blue bird forums with a Ukraine Flag

Pure cringe
Only GOPtards still simp for Putin, even Xi isn't willing to materially support his war.
Old 03-04-2023, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Ukraine isn't a part of NATO you Bug Eating Groomer

Put that in your pipe and smoke it
no shit retard, that's why its natural ground for the... i refuse to believe you are this retarded. you must be pretending.
Old 03-04-2023, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only GOPtards still simp for Putin, even Xi isn't willing to materially support his war.
You're just mad that hag (who is married to your messianic hero that flew on Epstein's underage sex plane to Pedo Island 26 times) lost the 2016 election

Nobody gives a flying fk about Ukraine
Old 03-04-2023, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
natural
neutral
Old 03-04-2023, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
no shit retard, that's why its natural ground for the... i refuse to believe you are this retarded. you must be pretending.
Fresh alt account just babbling nonsense
Old 03-04-2023, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You're just mad that hag (who is married to your messianic hero that flew on Epstein's underage sex plane to Pedo Island 26 times) lost the 2016 election

Nobody gives a flying fk about Ukraine
I was a Bernie Bro back then, paste eating friend.
Old 03-04-2023, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was a Bernie Bro back then, paste eating friend.
Confirmed you had this shit on pre order

loserbernie.jpg
Closed Thread