Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Old 10-25-2022, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a great quote known as Hanlon's Razor, which states "never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity". I'd take that a step further and say "never attribute to malice OR stupidity ... that which can be explained by volunteer devs being overworked".
If it looks like a witch.

And it talks like a witch.

And it floats like a witch.
Old 10-26-2022, 12:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujuminjo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think they want to admit Enchanters have been broken for years and people have been basically playing with a cheat on, that or there is other motive$.
Here, Ima help this guy out by giving him a crash course on how to make new accounts to stalk someone online, because this person probably won’t stop with this one

Tip 1: Don’t make your first post on your burner account be a reminder of something the person you are trying to stalk said ~2 years ago

Tip 2: Don’t be so obvious with your hate crusade, and this will Segway into tip 3

Tip 3: Put a few posts in on your burner account to imply you are a normal person. Yknow, like maybe answering a noob’s question, or maybe posting on a server forum something like “hey does anyone remember my druid named Eagletalon on the old Tunare server?”. Something like that. Thus far every post on your burner account has been how my class happened to ruin your life

That’s it, 3 simple tips to not give yourself away as a weirdo stalker next time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1AED9BAC-2FA3-45DE-85E9-4F614ABE9692.jpg (20.6 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-26-2022, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujuminjo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So then the server is not what he advertises, because the game can't be classic if he counsiously made the desicion to buff EnCHEATERS.

This has been told for a long time, a lot of people brought the subject, now people brought hard facts and data and he even fucking posted on one of this posts acknowledging the issue and this was last year, this looks suspicious as fuck, looks like the owner of the server just got caught red handed having a buffed class that he still refuses to change even with hard evidence presented to him.

It's ridiculous that he still is advertising the server as a classic experience when it isn't.
First off, this place is already like 95% classic, and it's impossible for it to ever get more than say 98% classic, because at least 2% of the info on how classic worked has been forever lost to time. So we're basically quibbling about something like 3%.

Second, even if they never fixed that 3%, it still would be more classic than any other server in existence, and it would still feel like the live servers to everyone who plays it. Also, while the server doesn't "advertise" anything to anyone (ie. you heard of P99 from somewhere else, not Rogean and Nilbog), but to whatever extent they have they've always been very clear that it's a work in progress, not a finished product.

But finally ... I don't think they're going to leave that 3%. I truly do think Nilbog (even if he did play an Enchanter on live) wants the most classic server possible, not a classic server with customizations for his favorite class. I truly think you're assuming motives on the staff's part ... when the simple reason Enchanters are still (somewhat) unclassic is just that they haven't had the time to fix them yet.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-26-2022, 11:44 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First off, this place is already like 95% classic, and it's impossible for it to ever get more than say 98% classic, because at least 2% of the info on how classic worked has been forever lost to time. So we're basically quibbling about something like 3%.

Second, even if they never fixed that 3%, it still would be more classic than any other server in existence, and it would still feel like the live servers to everyone who plays it. Also, while the server doesn't "advertise" anything to anyone (ie. you heard of P99 from somewhere else, not Rogean and Nilbog), but to whatever extent they have they've always been very clear that it's a work in progress, not a finished product.

But finally ... I don't think they're going to leave that 3%. I truly do think Nilbog (even if he did play an Enchanter on live) wants the most classic server possible, not a classic server with customizations for his favorite class. I truly think you're assuming motives on the staff's part ... when the simple reason Enchanters are still (somewhat) unclassic is just that they haven't had the time to fix them yet.
Hard doubt this is just they don't have time, this project has more than 10 years and they somehow never noticed Encheaters not working properly?

Nah, even if they were too innocent about this many people like you told them multiple times and they did nothing about it, last year was when super hard evidence was brought to the table and even the admin saw it so why is it almost a year from that and this is still not changed, not even a word of "we are indeed working on it but no an ETA" ? because this is by design most probably and I find really pitty that this is the hill the administrator will die on.
Old 10-26-2022, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

I’ve had warhammer armies i’ve not painted for decades. When something is being done as a hobby at leisure, not having the time or inclination to complete something to the most perfect standard is a perfectly fine excuse.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 10-26-2022, 12:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hard doubt this is just they don't have time, this project has more than 10 years and they somehow never noticed Encheaters not working properly?

Nah, even if they were too innocent about this many people like you told them multiple times and they did nothing about it, last year was when super hard evidence was brought to the table and even the admin saw it so why is it almost a year from that and this is still not changed, not even a word of "we are indeed working on it but no an ETA" ? because this is by design most probably and I find really pitty that this is the hill the administrator will die on.
Maybe you should quit again if it upsets you so much, and come back with a better fake new account with a better fake backstory on why you were gone
Old 10-26-2022, 01:51 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you should quit again if it upsets you so much, and come back with a better fake new account with a better fake backstory on why you were gone
Let me get this straight... I am the one stalking you right?
Old 10-26-2022, 01:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Let me get this straight... I am the one stalking you right?
You’re right, your first post being about me on your fake new account and 100% of the rest being a hate crusade against my class in the hopes I quit after it gets nerfed is just pure coincidence

Like I said multiple times, try pretending to be a normal person with at least one single post to not give away the real reason for your hate crusade against my class
Old 10-26-2022, 02:43 PM
Orc

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://ibb.co/Ns7b42p

From now on unsunghero is being ignored, thank god this forum has that option.

He is being ignored on the grounds that he is maliciously making up a fake narrative in which I am somehow some person that has a vendetta against him and I am specifically talking about Encheaters because he is so damn important to me there couldn't be any other reason to say Encheaters are broken than I just hate this guy obviously and not like me and many others want the server to be true Classic EQ.

It was funny to see his reactions to my Encheater post but it no longer is funny is acually indignating how a person can be this malicious to lie and gaslight people and make up an entire scenario that revolves around him being a victim in order to silence people that want Encheaters fixed.

No more replies to him, no more attention because he wants that in order for his malicious despicable act to work and I won't grant him this pleasure.

My only intention was and is to get Enchanters fixed and ask why it hasn't been done, I never had any personal vendetta towards nobody and I don't even know who this person is only for a single post I casually found about him quitting the server last year, he didn't quit and I found another recent post where he wrote and decided to hrow a jab at him, never expected this dude would have such biblical meltdown and would start stalking me in all my post accusing me of stalking him, like really dude? and then pushing lies and gaslighting people into believing I somehow know him and have this malevolent plan against him, he is full projecting, he is the one that was stalking me, he is the one with the malevolent plan to "cancel" me and that is why im ceasing communications with him completely.
Last edited by Jujuminjo; 10-26-2022 at 02:45 PM..
Old 10-26-2022, 02:54 PM
Banned

I’m so very “malevolent” to call you out lol

I do admit your interesting use of adjectives are doing wonders for my ego. I don’t think I’ve ever been called malevolent before, and it sounds quite cool

Maybe you should make a few more threads about enchanters ruining your life? Like I said just a few more and the devs will for sure nerf them