Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2020, 01:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henlolizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If, when Trump was gifted his fortune from his father, he stuck it all in total market index funds, and would be far richer than he is today.
That's the most damning fact against his "business savvy".

Dude's literally an awful businessman. Great bullshitter, as we can tell (for dumb people), but *awful* businessman.

I am worried about my 2A rights under Biden... but fuck man, Trump was a terrible choice.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumZebra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am worried about my 2A rights under Biden... but fuck man, Trump was a terrible choice.
No new wars = terrible?

Biden has a proven record on the 2nd amendment. Every gun is technically an assault weapon because it was a made up saying to make Hitlers troops look fearsome, in turn propaganda was spread to make them look bad. This is left over from WW2. Woodrow Wilson probably plays some early part in this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44 <---- it comes from this

Point is it's a made up saying with no real definition. Thus, good for politics due to its flexibility and acceptance.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No new wars = terrible?

Biden has a proven record on the 2nd amendment. Every gun is technically an assault weapon because it was a made up saying to make Hitlers troops look fearsome, in turn propaganda was spread to make them look bad. This is left over from WW2. Woodrow Wilson probably plays some early part in this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44 <---- it comes from this

Point is it's a made up saying with no real definition. Thus, good for politics due to its flexibility and acceptance.
Oh I'm 100% on board with Biden being a fucking dolt when it comes to our right to bear arms. The shit he's said actively gives me headaches.

However, I also recognize that if Trump wasn't *so fucking awful* we wouldn't be faced with Biden/Harris as a ticket.

God I wish Rand Paul had of won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bad idea. Cool your heels and minimize the damage, Jack.
The hardcore Trumpers seem to literally get off on the idea of people who don't share their views being harmed. It's sick.
Old 09-27-2020, 08:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry your poor and dont understand how business works, its all about offsetting income vs expenses so it looks like you dont make much and arent taxable

i have not paid any tax in 5 years. This year however i will get boned really hard due to the pandemic
When you get audited, you’re going to:

1. Get jail time, and..
2. Have your wages garnished for the rest of your life.

Don’t mess with the tax man, he’ll get his money.
Old 09-28-2020, 08:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakborn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

1. Get jail time, and..

Pretty ironic that someone posts that people don't understand how taxes work and then right away someone demonstrates it.

Drakborn, you don't know how taxes work.

I have a million dollars in revenue. I also have a million dollar in expenses. My taxable income is zero. Yet my business is booming and I'm getting paid. Do you understand now?

Oh, in case you don't know, this is how the IRS collects it's money:

Quote:
Hi this is the IRS umm we noticed you didn't pay enough taxes and umm you owe us X.

Oh wow, that's terrible, how long has this been going on?

Three years.

Oh wow, would you take one-tenth X?

How about a third?

Done.
Jail time lol.
Old 09-28-2020, 09:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty ironic that someone posts that people don't understand how taxes work and then right away someone demonstrates it.

I have a million dollars in revenue. I also have a million dollar in expenses. My taxable income is zero. Yet my business is booming and I'm getting paid. Do you understand now?

Jail time lol.

Not gonna lie this made me laugh, thanks dude and good morning
Old 09-28-2020, 09:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakborn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

1. Get jail time, and..

Ive been audited, offsetting is a business strategy everyone uses, you buy inventory or expensive equipment at the end of the year and it washes away X amount of profit and carries over to next year. Rinse and repeat.

I dont have wages, i own a company.

No one goes to jail for civil crimes?

You stupid?
Old 09-28-2020, 09:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Jail time lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ive been audited, offsetting is a business strategy everyone uses, you buy inventory or expensive equipment at the end of the year and it washes away X amount of profit and carries over to next year. Rinse and repeat.

I dont have wages, i own a company.

No one goes to jail for civil crimes?

You stupid?
The fact that you two are conflating business taxes and personal income taxes prove you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
Old 09-28-2020, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The fact that you two are conflating business taxes and personal income taxes prove you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
Those are just examples; taxes are taxes. It's the same concept.

He wrote off $70,000 for hairstyling and $210,000 for an event photographer. Legit expenses considering he was on TV and doing events. Add a bunch more and there you go.

Stop thinking like a poor person. For example, if you're poor and you want to get around you either save money or get a loan and buy a car. You then pay sales taxes on that car, and on the gas and parts it uses. On top of that you lose income from whatever opportunity that car money was going get you if you didn't buy the car.

If you're rich, your car is owned by some company that is owned by some other company you own and they provide the car to you as part of your compensation package and take care of all the rest. That car is income to you, but as income you offset it by getting expensive haircuts you need for TV. So you don't pay for the car and you don't pay for any associated taxes, and the company that does has losses on loans it makes to another of your companies so it doesn't have any income either. The same goes for your plane and your boat, well maybe not your boat cause you don't need that to get around, but I guess if you sponsor some yacht race you can write the boat off as well, so yeah a boat.

Strictly speaking though, Trump through his holdings has paid more taxes in one year than the combined gross worth of everyone who has ever played on p99 ever.
Old 09-28-2020, 01:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Sorry your poor and dont understand
Sorry you're uneducated and support a tax dodger