Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

Default Anyone selling shots of bind from locket of escape?

Is anyone selling shots of bind from locket of escape?

Presumably for the 10k recharge cost plus a K or so profit?

If I have the money in time I would be interested in this.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:24 PM
Fire Giant

You also have to consider the buyback cost of the other locket.

So you would be looking at a price of over 20k if the person doing this with you only had two lockets.

If the person had 3 lockets than the person could recharge 2 lockets with the charged third one and it would be around 15k.

This is with no profit and assuming the person is willing to trust that you will give the locket back to them after using. IIRC, Since GMs have already stated that they will not get into matters of people being ripped off because it was their own stupid fault, people may be less likely to offer this service to one who they do not know.

There is currently only one guild with lockets of escape currently and I doubt they will be selling them.

Asher
Old 03-28-2011, 02:33 PM
Fire Giant

I was assuming there would be someone with an empty locket floating around, presumably from the same guild who would get in on the buy-back sesh.

And that I would only need to pay for one recharge.

I knew it was a long shot.

So binding in TD firepot rooms is officially out due to guild monopolisation.
Gm's claiming that people coulnd't bind others there.
And that the GM's wont fix the ring of the dead's to be clickable from inventory by others.

Oh well, been researching this for a few days, guess I can happily give up now and get back to other things.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:39 PM
Sarnak

Yea I have a ring of the dead now rotting in my backpack because there's no solid proof it was clickable from inventory for kunark launch.

Donate a water filter in Haiti. Click Here
Old 03-28-2011, 03:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was assuming there would be someone with an empty locket floating around, presumably from the same guild who would get in on the buy-back sesh.

And that I would only need to pay for one recharge.

I knew it was a long shot.

So binding in TD firepot rooms is officially out due to guild monopolisation.
Gm's claiming that people coulnd't bind others there.
And that the GM's wont fix the ring of the dead's to be clickable from inventory by others.

Oh well, been researching this for a few days, guess I can happily give up now and get back to other things.
Technically, you are only paying for one recharge. But it isn't like you turn in the empty item and it is given back to you charged. There is a buyback trick that involves turning in a fully charged one first then the empty one and then buying both back fully charged. The more you turn in and buyback the cheaper it would be because you are spreading the cost out of the fully charged one that is "wasted". The person that would be doing this for you would want you to pay for both buybacks and probably some more for profit.

I also got a ring of the dead and am frustrated that it isn't clickable by anyone. oh well. Maybe someone will buy it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Even if you were to get this camp the drop is extremely rare and highly contested. I think 5 have dropped so far since Kunark has opened camping round the clock.

Asher
Closed Thread