Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

giegue, how big of an advantage would a bard epic provide? Just curious, not even trolling.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
giegue, how big of an advantage would a bard epic provide? Just curious, not even trolling.
By my calculations: not a lot. I mean you could do more damage with desperate dirge, bombastic bellow, or turn our snare into a root (I think - I've never had Bard epic so I don't know if this is how it works), but those spells will get resisted a ton anyway, and with the exception of bellow, neither are all that effective against a Bard. I haven't thought this through a lot so maybe there's some other advantage you get from the epic, but I think having an instrument will be better 99% of the time.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 07-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

the real question is how long is the bard and warrior joust off gonna last, specially with truncheons on them
52 Monk Happytime
Old 07-28-2012, 03:28 AM
Banned

was crazyeyes really the only rogue using a paralyzing poison?
Old 07-29-2012, 02:11 PM
Sarnak

I don't see the warrior BoTBs lasting long at all - 3-4 mins a fight tops. Once a war hits beserker with a 2 handed weapon you're talking 400-600 dmg hits for cripling blows. That will cut down on the time alot- thats like 12-20% hp of an unbuffed warrior in 1 swing.

Monk BoTB will take a while - with good jousting mend will pop atleast twice. Expect 6-15 min fights for monk BoTB.

Bards I'm not sure about.. depends on resists but could take a while.

Mages - I don't seem them taking too long at all. No way to regain HP like necro or shaman BoTB. Maybe 8-12 mins a fight tops.

Just my opinions.
Old 07-29-2012, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentalCowtipper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see the warrior BoTBs lasting long at all - 3-4 mins a fight tops. Once a war hits beserker with a 2 handed weapon you're talking 400-600 dmg hits for cripling blows. That will cut down on the time alot- thats like 12-20% hp of an unbuffed warrior in 1 swing.

Monk BoTB will take a while - with good jousting mend will pop atleast twice. Expect 6-15 min fights for monk BoTB.

Bards I'm not sure about.. depends on resists but could take a while.

Mages - I don't seem them taking too long at all. No way to regain HP like necro or shaman BoTB. Maybe 8-12 mins a fight tops.

Just my opinions.
without jboots its almost impossible to joust successfully, monk rounds will be quick
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:14 AM
Sarnak

yea no jboots makes monks a dance fight not a joust
Old 08-01-2012, 06:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OoBjMs4t-zU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v_CDg6zhcy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RzsqUKrir-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
cool videos, can't help to lol at the necto botb where the one in red robes has a pet rooted for almost an entirety only figuring out that he can dispell the root after like 4 minutes of fighting, god damn bluebie scum.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Fire Giant

When are the new dates going to be posted?
Old 08-01-2012, 06:18 PM
VIP / Contributor

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...2&postcount=17

The next classes with the target date of August 18th, and 19th.

Monks, Mage on Saturday.
Bard, Warriors on Sunday

Pretty much the same ruleset as most classes, with no Fungi Tunics. Still deciding on weapons for monks. Best of the Best videos show it was pretty much just fists. I see no other weapons, and they were right clicking epic it looks like. So I need to Fine tune that.

Warriors no Trochilic's Skean allowed.

Still waiting for information about the mages, in allowing Epic to be used. Since they also had Velious spells for this event, it won't be like how it was on live. So some changes maybe in.

I will be making the own Announcement later tonight so it has more visibility.
Closed Thread