Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-21-2023, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah. You can go to jail for discussing methods be careful.
Old 06-21-2023, 06:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea the interesting thing is that anyone has the right to refuse any medical or mental health treatment

No matter what your medical illness is, you can say no to any treatment, and it’s not considered being suicidal. Some states might be able to temporarily commit someone for refusing medical treatment if the treatment was incredibly non-invasive, like just taking a heart medication pill

But turning down something like chemo or dialysis? Nope, no one can do anything about that

Speaking of people’s right to fuck themselves up, you heard about the lady with Munchausen's who picked her own legs until they rotted and were amputated for social media attention? Man, someone should have been allowed to remove her social media access, that was so fucked up

I heard the pics were fucking brutal, and so I dug for them and looked them up. And HO-LY fuck, lady. Yea those pics were incredibly hard to see, I do not recommend

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 06-21-2023, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

What's fucked up is if you searched for methods in the past there where some great resources that would save people a lot of botched attempts and pain.

Now the dystopian fucks have flooded the first thousand pages of results with articles claiming there's easy access pro suicide communities. And that it's some sort of problem lol.

You know what the problem is? If you dial 998 and get put in a behavioral facility (you won't go to a real hospital) you just get abused, misdiagnosed, denied palliative care, and lose all your money.

If I was healthy I would be doing my civic duty and installing and administrating a just and equitable government.

Don't worry unsunghero. Once they get RT offline they'll be coming for those vids too.

Obviously personal posts are harder to go after than full on public communities and organizations with a high profile.

I expect even threads like this spicy one will be illegal within the decade. Well see. It all depends on a lot of factors and something like this thread could slide by as long as the authorities are busy shutting down people like the Proud Boys. Or BLM. Or Antifa. They will be the next to fall. Depends on if MAGA falls or not. Antifa will eat itself.

They are all bad.

None are Christians nor of divine authority. Satan won. Ironic that the world Satan builds is pro suicide in function and anti suicide in word.

Just another means to take your freedom from you and Bill the taxpayers for your slow execution in a hall of abuse.

I can not wait till it's happening to everyone for the slightest wrong think.
Last edited by magnetaress; 06-21-2023 at 07:06 PM..
Old 06-21-2023, 07:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea the interesting thing is that anyone has the right to refuse any medical or mental health treatment
Tacoma woman with tuberculosis detained after refusing treatment
Old 06-21-2023, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

The lady at home picking her legs. I can't watch the video.

Was she uploading to YouTube on a regular basis? Or was it like a private forum? Was it all at once or after the fact that the videos where uploaded? Did she have a previous diagnosis and disability and a caregiver? If so caregiver was neglegent not the states problem. And she was likely only endangering herself.

That is changing tho. Pretty soon Anorexia will be against the law.

Also VSED is extremely painful without pain management. https://deathwithdignity.org/resourc...-hasten-death/

Outright disinformation. Without pain management Dehydration is extremely painful when your organs begin to fail and your brain starts shrinking.

The fact that doctors will not proscribe pain management anymore and that only street drugs are available for poor people is proof our society and civilization is unsustainable and failing. Even without pain management suicides are skyrocketing.

To put it frankly forcing people to die without pain drugs is absolutely fucking barbaric and brutal. Dehydration without palliative care or pain management is a fucking hardcore way to die.

Satan is risen. He walks the world.
Last edited by magnetaress; 06-21-2023 at 08:49 PM..
Old 06-21-2023, 08:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well yea it’s diff for super contagious stuff
Old 06-21-2023, 09:06 PM
Banned

Let's keep KF shit to ourselves.
Old 06-21-2023, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another example of the pareto distribution.

Imagine wanting a command economy and its corresponding authoritarian government.
Pareto teaches us, the higher the fewer.
Old 06-21-2023, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Well.

To be fair. Forcefeeding people is pretty barbaric too.

Perhaps G-d defines suicide differently than we do. Perhaps grief or pain resulting in euthanasia and mercy isn't murder or suicide in G-ds eyes.

Can a nation commit suicide? Or is it illegal for nations to destroy themselves under international law? I do believe there's a measure of illegality in corporations destroying themselves. Like fiduciary responsibility is a thing.

Has America already crossed the line? I feel like she has.

I mean sometimes we really do walk a really fine line on an individual level. This has me thinking 🤔
Last edited by magnetaress; 06-21-2023 at 09:31 PM..
Old 06-21-2023, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No matter what your medical illness is, you can say no to any treatment, and it’s not considered being suicidal. Some states might be able to temporarily commit someone for refusing medical treatment if the treatment was incredibly non-invasive, like just taking a heart medication pill.

But turning down something like chemo or dialysis? Nope, no one can do anything about that

Speaking of people’s right to fuck themselves up, you heard about the lady with Munchausen's who picked her own legs until they rotted and were amputated for social media attention? Man, someone should have been allowed to remove her social media access, that was so fucked up

I heard the pics were fucking brutal, and so I dug for them and looked them up. And HO-LY fuck, lady. Yea those pics were incredibly hard to see, I do not recommend

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=

Idk I don't think it's someone else's place to intervene into someone else's life. No matter how virtuous there intentions might be. What you call medicine they might call poison. Just because we think we know best and want to do something we see as "non invasive " doesn't mean the other person feels the same way. I'd lose my mind if someone forced me to take heart medication against my will. Just kill me instead. Give me liberty or give me death.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 06-21-2023 at 09:52 PM..