Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2021, 09:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
White supremacists are statistically not very dangerous, or numerous.

There's a reason there are so many faux "hatecrimes" that turn out to be hoaxes from the left, but you never hear of a right wing person faking a hate crime from the left, because the left actually commits them. There's no need to fake them.
Someone's been drinking the "intellectual dark web" juice.
Old 11-01-2021, 02:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
White supremacists are statistically not very dangerous, or numerous.

There's a reason there are so many faux "hatecrimes" that turn out to be hoaxes from the left, but you never hear of a right wing person faking a hate crime from the left, because the left actually commits them. There's no need to fake them.
Here's a list of some recent hate crimes from the department of justice. Probably all hoaxes though right?

https://www.justice.gov/hatecrimes/h...-case-examples
Last edited by nostalgiaquest; 11-01-2021 at 02:49 AM..
Old 11-01-2021, 08:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do evangelical fanatics like Jib specifically hate the Pope again?
Protestants vs Catholics, they tore apart Europe for 300-500 years over it. Probably a lot longer if you count the conquest of the holy roman empire.

Honestly, it's a lot like the state vs federal.

Global vs National.

Kinda dichotomy. We are seeing it play out AGAIN. I wish we'd grow up.

Individual people are not capable of holding their own power and independence so you will see a lot more HORROR on TV until you turn it off and do some yoga.

Today is a doublespaced sentance day.

God bless.
Old 11-01-2021, 09:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's a list of some recent hate crimes from the department of justice. Probably all hoaxes though right?

https://www.justice.gov/hatecrimes/h...-case-examples
Oh I guess I said there are NO hatecrimes! Do you even know what a strawman is? It's when you respond to something that was never said.

Those examples represent an incredibly tiny minority of daily events in a country of 330 million people. You're more likely to get hit by lightning than to be hatecrimed.

And yes, many involving "white supremacists" turn out to be hoaxes; ie smollett, a muslim girl who "tore" her own hijab off, a girl who claimed "white supremacists threw gasoline on me and lit me on fire" only to have it proven she was lying from surveillance footage, a black guy who was leaving "fuck you N-word" notes on other black kid's cars to make it seem like it was a white supremacist...

See, I can cherry pick anecdotes too! The point is that the way the justice department is currently mobilized against "white supremacy" while they were utterly silent about antifa riots all over the country, which caused exponentially more damage and death and harm to innocent life than the retarded Jan 6th "INSSSSSSSURECTION!!!", is completely incoherent and out of line with reality.

They are ideologically motivated, not strategically motivated. If they were, all the antifa dorks who tried to literally burn down a police precinct (a government building, with police still inside) or a courthouse (a government building again!) would be in prison for a long time. Rather than getting bailed out by our literal vice president.

The ghost of "white supremacy" is the pet topic that just keeps on giving forever, because it is so ill-defined. There are courses in college you can take that teach you that "getting the right answer" in math, or "being on time" are both "tools of white supremacy". This is utter madness and activism run rampant. There are not spooky white supremacists everywhere, let it go.
Old 11-01-2021, 09:26 AM
Banned

imo it takes bad parents and godlessness for a child to fall into hate
Old 11-01-2021, 09:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Oh I guess I said there are NO hatecrimes! Do you even know what a strawman is? It's when you respond to something that was never said.

Those examples represent an incredibly tiny minority of daily events in a country of 330 million people. You're more likely to get hit by lightning than to be hatecrimed.

And yes, many involving "white supremacists" turn out to be hoaxes; ie smollett, a muslim girl who "tore" her own hijab off, a girl who claimed "white supremacists threw gasoline on me and lit me on fire" only to have it proven she was lying from surveillance footage, a black guy who was leaving "fuck you N-word" notes on other black kid's cars to make it seem like it was a white supremacist...

See, I can cherry pick anecdotes too! The point is that the way the justice department is currently mobilized against "white supremacy" while they were utterly silent about antifa riots all over the country, which caused exponentially more damage and death and harm to innocent life than the retarded Jan 6th "INSSSSSSSURECTION!!!", is completely incoherent and out of line with reality.

They are ideologically motivated, not strategically motivated. If they were, all the antifa dorks who tried to literally burn down a police precinct (a government building, with police still inside) or a courthouse (a government building again!) would be in prison for a long time. Rather than getting bailed out by our literal vice president.

The ghost of "white supremacy" is the pet topic that just keeps on giving forever, because it is so ill-defined. There are courses in college you can take that teach you that "getting the right answer" in math, or "being on time" are both "tools of white supremacy". This is utter madness and activism run rampant. There are not spooky white supremacists everywhere, let it go.
"A straw man (sometimes written as strawman) is a form of argument and an informal fallacy of having the impression of refuting an argument, whereas the real subject of the argument was not addressed or refuted, but instead replaced with a false one.[1] One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man"."

Ah, so, like, saying that Smollet being an idiot shows that white supremacy is down?

Orrr, like saying that someone wants daughters to be raped because of their opinion on trans bathroom laws?

Orrrrrr, like saying that someone supports drug dealers and murderers getting into the country because they're pro immigration?

Oorororor, like saying that being pro choice means pro baby murder?

All hail Baler, King of the Strawmen!

You say, in patented form, that "many" hate crimes turn out to be hoaxes? What's many mean to you? It's more like "some" if you ask me.
Old 11-01-2021, 09:50 AM
Fire Giant

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/31/10329...-than-a-decade

Hate crimes reach highest level in decades. DAMN YOU JUSSIE SMOLLETT!
Old 11-01-2021, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Texas to be declared 'vexatious'; lose sovereignty.
Old 11-01-2021, 10:54 AM
Fire Giant

Why do baby killing Demoncraps have to label everyone else as bad again?
Old 11-01-2021, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You're more likely to get hit by lightning than to be hatecrimed.
2020 Lightning strike deaths: 17
2020 Number of hate crimes: 8,052

Suck it ooloo you little hate mongering racist
Last edited by Gatordash; 11-01-2021 at 11:42 AM..
Closed Thread