Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 01:54 AM
Kobold

Default New Player

Hello everyone! My name is Kavanah in game, and I'm so excited to be playing EQ again. Waves of nostalgia hit me today as I logged in to P99 for the first time. I have to say I am extremely impressed with this server! It's amazing!!

I also almos got to lvl 5 withthin 4 hours =) Not too shabby eh?
Old 11-10-2010, 01:57 AM
Fire Giant

Good job, it always felt like level 3 was a hell level lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I hated going through it!

Welcome to the server, hope to see you leveling up while I run around answering petitions [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] always a pleasure to see kind players in the game!
Old 11-10-2010, 02:17 AM
Orc

Level 4 was my hell level on my dwarf, so much so that I abandoned him. Butcherblock has no realistic monsters to kill with any degree of frequency between the levels of 3 and 7. Qeynos on the other hand, fuck yeah.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:19 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Level 4 was my hell level on my dwarf, so much so that I abandoned him. Butcherblock has no realistic monsters to kill with any degree of frequency between the levels of 3 and 7. Qeynos on the other hand, fuck yeah.
That's why you go to Gfay.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twotone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's why you go to Gfay.
^^
Old 11-10-2010, 09:22 AM
Aviak

Welcome Kavanah!
Old 11-10-2010, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

I had the best time in Steamfont on Faydwer - You can do the normal mobs until level 3, then start taking on the single kobold spawns north of the druid rings. Some of the camps have linked kobolds, but just taking on the single spawns kept me killing mobs at a steady pace, and was really effective overall...

Then at 7/8 you can go to the Northeast corner of the zone and just kill the static spawn Ebon drakes (which drop decent coin/gems), Skeletons, Spiders, Rogue Clockworks, and maybe Harpies (which are slightly higher level). That'll take you to 12 easily. Crushbone is okay, but there's always a billion people there and the xp largely isn't that great unless you're a class that really needs to group.

Next, you can go solo singles at the chessboard in BB or go to Unrest, although I never liked Unrest much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:58 AM
Kobold

Thanks Hobby, I sent you a tell yesterday when I logged on, as my favorite thing to do back in the day was /who all gm and then tell them good morning/night.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really? Am I the only one who hated gfay and ran from gfay TO butcherblock? That area right outside kaladim past the hill is amazing. Mobs literally don't stop spawning and you can farm bone chips like crazy and turn them in for lots of xp/armor/cash. Gfay is just totally swamped and mobs are sparse, the stretch from 3-5ish when you can start doing orc hill effectively was hell in gfay.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good job, it always felt like level 3 was a hell level lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I hated going through it!

Welcome to the server, hope to see you leveling up while I run around answering petitions [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] always a pleasure to see kind players in the game!
Busy putting Trolls on diets eh? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread