Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-15-2021, 02:51 PM
Disease Disease is offline
Fire Giant

Disease's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 525
Default

Whoever Gyno is LOL. This retard really has a hard on for you.

Any forum mod can check me out. I've never played red, I've never posted under the name Gyno. I was messing around and trolling you.
  #12  
Old 12-15-2021, 03:13 PM
New_Guy New_Guy is offline
Fire Giant

New_Guy's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whoever Gyno is LOL. This retard really has a hard on for you.

Any forum mod can check me out. I've never played red, I've never posted under the name Gyno. I was messing around and trolling you.
Number 1. The forum mods never outed anybody, there more people here pretending to be someone else than are real folks.

Number 2. A forum mod couldn't even tell you who I am if they tried, it's called a vpn and new account, not a hard one to pull off champ.

Number 3. You aren't that clever and check every box.

Racist-Check
Magabilly-Check
Dumb-Check
Pretending to be trans/jewish/black to false report-Check
Talking about AONS while age old players call you out for AON farming-Check

Your like what if Cartman was a real person, and you really think it would be that easy to find someone just like Cartman as if they are growing on trees?
  #13  
Old 12-15-2021, 03:51 PM
starkind starkind is offline
Banned


Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 6,357
Default

Op reminds me of Recondo a bit.

Or lite incognito so he can talk shit without affecting his squeaky clean persona. Those are my first two top guesses.
  #14  
Old 12-15-2021, 04:53 PM
New_Guy New_Guy is offline
Fire Giant

New_Guy's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Op reminds me of Recondo a bit.

Or lite incognito so he can talk shit without affecting his squeaky clean persona. Those are my first two top guesses.
He confused Taiwan with Japan it's honestly hard to achieve that level of stupid, which only leaves Ragnaros or Gyno, and Rag don't talk like that.

As for me lol I fought alongside Lite a lot, but I was more of a lone wolf and prided myself on my Album of 1v1 kills. My legacy is that of a scumbag, and there is nothing I could say today that could possibly drag it lower than it already is.
  #15  
Old 12-15-2021, 05:30 PM
starkind starkind is offline
Banned


Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 6,357
Default

Gratz sektor?
  #16  
Old 12-15-2021, 05:44 PM
Imago Imago is offline
Fire Giant

Imago's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 801
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gratz sektor?
Sektor was anything but a lone wolf. Dude literally would not play without both hands being held. Only reason he rolled a cleric on his last run through was because he was promised a full PL to 60.

Could be North. Or Stalos.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
You're just a british meatball.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
  #17  
Old 12-15-2021, 06:38 PM
New_Guy New_Guy is offline
Fire Giant

New_Guy's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sektor was anything but a lone wolf. Dude literally would not play without both hands being held. Only reason he rolled a cleric on his last run through was because he was promised a full PL to 60.

Could be North. Or Stalos.
LOL very true I only caught Sektorz alone twice, once he dropped into freeport out of Plane of Air, like a fresh babe delivered by a stork from heaven. Such a satisfying kill.

North ran his mouth wayyyy too much, which forced me to kill him many many times. Which is really sad because as a bard you can only die in a 1v1 if you're mentally handicapped.
  #18  
Old 12-15-2021, 07:23 PM
Disease Disease is offline
Fire Giant

Disease's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Number 1. The forum mods never outed anybody, there more people here pretending to be someone else than are real folks.

Number 2. A forum mod couldn't even tell you who I am if they tried, it's called a vpn and new account, not a hard one to pull off champ.

Number 3. You aren't that clever and check every box.

Racist-Check
Magabilly-Check
Dumb-Check
Pretending to be trans/jewish/black to false report-Check
Talking about AONS while age old players call you out for AON farming-Check

Your like what if Cartman was a real person, and you really think it would be that easy to find someone just like Cartman as if they are growing on trees?
OK Kerwin, as confirmed by Mac address by forum mod. Maybe don't get banned twice and the mods can help you out.
  #19  
Old 12-15-2021, 09:23 PM
Whale biologist Whale biologist is offline
Planar Protector

Whale biologist's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 1,359
Default

disease is mblake's husbando
  #20  
Old 12-15-2021, 09:35 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 16,899
Default

I'm just saying if you don't play on red you aren't black.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:19 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.