Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 05:30 PM
Kobold

Default Silvery Girdle - Plane of Sky

The Soul Carriers and Essense Harvesters on island 4 are supposed to drop a Silvery Girdle for the Paladin Test of Spirit but as of now they are not dropping it. We have been farming the 4th island non stop since the first day sky came out and we haven't seen a single Silvery Girdle drop yet. It might be just bad luck but I would consider looking into it since its been almost a week now.

More info:
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=992
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=354
Last edited by Webwolf; 08-19-2010 at 05:32 PM..
Old 08-20-2010, 05:07 AM
Kobold

just bad luck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] give it a couple more weeks, and let me know
Old 08-20-2010, 09:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just bad luck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] give it a couple more weeks, and let me know
Really? I've done this quest on live and I remember it wasn't THAT rare of a drop because I clearly remember seeing two girdles drop within 24 hours. The SK epic piece is supposed to be more rare than the girdle and we already got 3 of those to drop since the release of sky.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webwolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really? I've done this quest on live and I remember it wasn't THAT rare of a drop because I clearly remember seeing two girdles drop within 24 hours. The SK epic piece is supposed to be more rare than the girdle and we already got 3 of those to drop since the release of sky.
I checked the loot list, and it is on the list, with an appropriate chance of dropping.
Old 08-21-2010, 03:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I checked the loot list, and it is on the list, with an appropriate chance of dropping.
There must be some bug then because Soul Carriers and Essense Harvesters or any of the other mobs on island 4 are not dropping them at all. I mean these mobs have been dying the second they spawn, just do the math of how many times they have been killed and you will come to a conclusion that there is something wrong.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:09 PM
Kobold

I redid the loot list just to make sure. If it is not working after the next patch, let me know.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:11 PM
Kobold

Thanks for looking into it. I will keep you posted.