Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 01:34 AM
Banned

Default This is why homosexuals are going to burn in Hell.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's a pretty well known fact that homosexuals spread AIDS the most out of any type of creature in society, even without having sex. They have an extraordinary amount of drug users among their kind, most likely to deal with the crippling disease that afflicts their mind already; the need to be gay.

I'm not saying we should "exterminate" gays or prevent them from being married. Quite the opposite, in fact. Gay marriage prevents the disease from spreading to the straight men and women in our society. Should it be a straight man looking to expand his boundaries or being forcibly raped in a dark alley to a homosexual man looking to cure his illness, they spread it even to the right people in the world. A travesty.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:36 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

Really dont care about ppl who die from AIDS since I am straight and will never get

whats hiv gonna do if i fuck gurls crawl up my peehole??
Old 12-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

also will never get raped cuz will blow a ******s dome off
Old 12-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Banned

and not blow his penis off i mean take my S&W or MB to his fucking face
Old 12-10-2011, 01:39 AM
Banned

also HIV affects 0.03% of US population (source cia.gov) so who gives a fuck
Old 12-10-2011, 01:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really dont care about ppl who die from AIDS since I am straight and will never get

whats hiv gonna do if i fuck gurls crawl up my peehole??
Gay men often sleep with women, too. Gay men with a powerful postition even have CHILDREN
Old 12-10-2011, 01:41 AM
Banned

women dont have sex with me either so still who gives a fuck aka not me obv
Old 12-10-2011, 01:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also HIV affects 0.03% of US population (source cia.gov) so who gives a fuck
Homosexuality is known to be contagious and thousands of people enter the great US of A daily. Who's to say that number wouldn't increase?
Old 12-10-2011, 01:43 AM
Banned

I think homosexuality is alright and natural, as long as they don't breed. The whole point of homosexuals is to ween off the species.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:44 AM
Banned

Like I mean we can save their DNA and clone them in 1000 years if they are Einstein level i guess otherwise exterminate
Closed Thread