Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2022, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Just a reminder when the dems flew immigrants to NY they had no place for them to stay because NY was not expecting them, and so they stayed at the 4 seasons for 7 days costing the goverment 600$ a room.
Old 09-30-2022, 12:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DeSantis proved everything you virtue signal about with immigrants is a fraud.
Trump long ago proved everything that conservatives ever virtue signaled about is a fraud, so what?
Old 09-30-2022, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Hey basanos... why do you trust trump less when he says this, than democrats who openly support it?

Old 09-30-2022, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, it's not like he just wasted millions on a retarded publicity stunt instead of worrying about his constituents.
Haha I just noticed you have over 7000 posts
Old 09-30-2022, 01:21 PM
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha I just noticed you have over 7000 posts
He is an absolute mongrel creep, and continues to support things that make his own life a living hell.

Its worse than being blissfully unaware, he's self destructive and confused to the point he thinks he's helping even when everything is going down the drain.
Old 09-30-2022, 01:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey basanos... why do you trust trump less when he says this, than democrats who openly support it?

I can’t watch videos here and didn’t bring headphones today, what does he say?

I don’t trust any of them at all
Old 09-30-2022, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He is an absolute mongrel creep, and continues to support things that make his own life a living hell.
Its worse than being blissfully unaware, he's self destructive and confused to the point he thinks he's helping even when everything is going down the drain.
That’s how rational people feel about Americans who support American politicians, the real joke here is that you think you aren’t being bamboozled in precisely the same fashion by supporting anti-worker conservatives
Old 09-30-2022, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can’t watch videos here and didn’t bring headphones today, what does he say?

I don’t trust any of them at all
he says all the shit the democrats used to say

Now he could be lyin, but the democrats are doing all the things the GOP used to say so, why not take the risk?
Old 09-30-2022, 02:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he says all the shit the democrats used to say

Now he could be lyin, but the democrats are doing all the things the GOP used to say so, why not take the risk?
Hey if the Democrats or Republicans want to shutter our international network of military bases, I will support them fully and patiently

But I still won’t vote for Republicans because of all the other stuff they do, and we all know neither party is gonna touch military funding
Old 09-30-2022, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Damn it, Amon Ra isn't playing this week. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread