Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 10-17-2021, 07:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you cant understand the contextual reference to the dev post, you are either a) a complete idiot, or b) a tryhard lawyerquest who knows they're wrong but is too stubborn to give up after it's too late in order to maintain the status quo that works in their favor.

It was fun while it lasted. Time to let it go.
I've said from the start that it seems likely to be a bug to an outside observer. I'm not sure what I'd have to be stubborn about. This is more about discipline in scholarship.

The context is increasing trueshot damage. Which word in particular are you claiming is a substitute for "bow"? Again, you can't just read between the lines and substitute your own assumptions when you're presenting a reference. It's lazy and often misleading.

Incidentally, calculating bow damage bonus (assuming the formula is the same as melee) based on the delay of the bow rather than delay of the mainhand would be even more inconsistent with the small of amount of log data presented from Luclin earlier in the thread (since the damage bonus from a primal bow would be greater than the damage bonus from a one-handed mainhand). - http://forums.hossguild.org/showthre...ll=1#post19954
Last edited by Baugi; 10-17-2021 at 07:05 AM..