Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2017, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the democratic party was kind of found complicit in doing all those things themselves, using the media to subvert our elections, shareblue, massive farms of fake accounts, like farms in india etc. there was a big email leak that was kind of one of the main stories of the election that more or less showed the public exactly how this was happening and a piece of who was involved.

another time the dems' concern for this becomes very obviously disingenuous is how they turn a blind eye to and never mention the Chinese government's pro democrat party subversion. which is actually done on a much larger and more pervasive scale than anything Russia's up to.

we're all aware of the disinfo war, international subversion has been a thing the kremlin and us have been doing to eachother for over 50 years. the thing is we're not about to start a war over it.

rofl if you think those leaks came from russia tho.
lol china was pro democrat? Buddy Hillary would've been way tougher on the South China Sea than trump has been. And yes I voted for TRUMP in 2016
Old 10-03-2017, 11:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

man Xaanakah is apiece of work
Are you russian man?
Old 10-03-2017, 11:06 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol china was pro democrat? Buddy Hillary would've been way tougher on the South China Sea than trump has been. And yes I voted for TRUMP in 2016
yes, economically it's quite clearly the better move for them and the paper trail is there, who do you think funded shareblue and such?

lol if you think dickwaving skirmishes in the pacific decide political affiliations
Old 10-03-2017, 11:12 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

dotard
Old 10-03-2017, 11:20 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

MUH SOUTH CHINA SEA GUYS HILLARY WOULD HAVE BEEN TOUGH ON RUSSIA DONT GOOGLE URANIUM ONE PLEASE OH GOD

lol does someone pay you to make these shill posts?
Old 10-03-2017, 11:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by password [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The irony is that you think the cold war ended.
that's an awfuly big assumption... perhaps it is the libtard in your inner self that thinks that woke non cucks that arent FLABBERGASTEDOMG that russia was manipulating our election by posting on facebook, arnt the ones that thought the cold war ended.. EHHHH?

was it TRUMP that said we did the same thing and do bad stuff too?? OH WAIT YES IT WAS

and you're like

THE R-R-R-Rusians H-H-Have Ha-k-k-kers! WHAT DEW WE DOOOO

you sit there and fucking ignore it, jesus christ its been going on since the 50s
Old 10-04-2017, 12:08 AM
Banned

reminder they're in an outrage about fake posts on a website that's banned me 31 times since the election cycle began for running a page that posts public conviction records of SJW's with sex crime histories, but still platforms real & legitimate ISIS pages that have been reported thousands of times and host videos of american citizens being murdered.

ran by a literal android who says that he can cure all the diseases in the world but only if his private company can access your medical history. never mind that he owns the second largest advertising platform in the world. he is also currently being taken seriously as a 2020 presidential candidate by the political party they're shilling for.

if you think facebook like-farm posts were influencing your lefty compatriots to vote trump you have much deeper internal issues with your party.

hey if Zuckerberg runs in the Democratic primaries, i wonder if they'll get outraged over manipulation of facebook posts again too. i wonder how much this is actually about an unbiased desire for accuracy in our electoral process (which involves twitter and facebook likes apparently) or if they're just mad they ran with a bad candidate and lost an election. i keep hearing democrats getting up in arms about gerrymandering in wisconsin, there's a supreme court case on it right now, i wonder if they're also concerned with the extreme gerrymandering in Washington, Oregon, and California?
Last edited by Xaanka; 10-04-2017 at 12:19 AM..
Old 10-04-2017, 12:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reminder they're in an outrage about fake posts on a website that's banned me 31 times since the election cycle began for running a page that posts public conviction records of SJW's with sex crime histories, but still platforms real & legitimate ISIS pages that have been reported thousands of times and host videos of american citizens being murdered.

ran by a literal android who says that he can cure all the diseases in the world but only if his private company can access your medical history. never mind that he owns the second largest advertising platform in the world. he is also currently being taken seriously as a 2020 presidential candidate by the political party they're shilling for.

if you think facebook like-farm posts were influencing your lefty compatriots to vote trump you have much deeper internal issues with your party.

hey if Zuckerberg runs in the Democratic primaries, i wonder if they'll get outraged over manipulation of facebook posts again too. i wonder how much this is actually about an unbiased desire for accuracy in our electoral process (which involves twitter and facebook likes apparently) or if they're just mad they ran with a bad candidate and lost an election. i keep hearing democrats getting up in arms about gerrymandering in wisconsin, there's a supreme court case on it right now, i wonder if they're also concerned with the extreme gerrymandering in Washington, Oregon, and California?
you're the josh gordon of posting
Old 10-04-2017, 12:37 AM
Banned

I think what might be a good step for libs is to make it so any registered democrat with a fire arm in their possession is punished with 10 year minimum sentence.

Lets see if they can put their money where their mouth is.
Old 10-04-2017, 12:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think what might be a good step for libs is to make it so any registered democrat with a fire arm in their possession is punished with 10 year minimum sentence.

Lets see if they can put their money where their mouth is.
really dumb, even for you.
Closed Thread