Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2015, 03:24 PM
Banned

Default Too easy to level on blue 99 even solo on a crappy class.

Like a warrior or rogue. I mean all you do is farm about 6 HQ bear pelts, and you can play soloquest all the way to 50.

I feel like the server is to old to support life anymore. It's just like an old wheezing geezer on a ventilator getting pumped full of air every so often.

There's no incentive to group. The people who aren't already 60+ with 60+ toons are all retired, playing r99 or AFK in the tunnel.

And there's just no challenge, excitement or sense of adventure. It's just a long boring grind with the occasional gnome running right through the middle of your camp to get to iceclad.
Old 11-09-2015, 03:25 PM
Banned

It's time to pull the plug rogean. Drive your porche to the vatican and pick up some tranny bitches in italian high heals.
Old 11-09-2015, 03:32 PM
Fire Giant

i love reading posts like this when my low level group is C teaming its way through befallen and the warrens excitedly in banded and raw silk

i am clearly playing a different game from the ones the haters are playing, the only wonder is that we are all playing on the same server
Crallos Rek - 35 ogre shaman
Timothe - 31 human enchanter
Variol Cutthroat - 27 human paladin
Telehr - 23 human magician
Old 11-09-2015, 03:34 PM
Banned

1. roll red
2. wait for discord and tunnel quest until then or whatever
3. be smart and roll red so you know how to stay alive on discord
4. wait for green99 and tunnel quest until then
5. keep calm and carry on
Old 11-09-2015, 03:35 PM
Fire Giant

Sorry you don't have fun here anymore.

B'bye.
Old 11-09-2015, 03:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thufir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i love reading posts like this when my low level boxed group is C teaming its way through befallen and the warrens excitedly in banded and raw silk with level 60 druid buffs. tha were RMT'd for so it's basically a PL.

i am clearly playing a different game from the ones the haters are playing, the only wonder is that we are all playing on the same server
Either that or you have really cool friends/don't live alone in you're moms basement.

I'm proud of you thufi, leaving the time machine 99 dream.
Old 11-09-2015, 03:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Either that or you have really cool friends/don't live alone in you're moms basement.

I'm proud of you thufi, leaving the time machine 99 dream.
dunno why you have to change the original reply? just flame what actually got said? maybe it's funnier how you said it, iono, don't know rules here

anyway we aren't the only ones, see a ton of folks just like us. guess you don't
Old 11-09-2015, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

On red I soloed a half elf warrior into his 30s wearing raw hide and wielding a combine 2 hand sword...

As such, I thought this thread was gonna be a legitimate complaint about the low level mobs not being tuned to the correct difficulty.

Instead it is a thread whining about people having fun in the wrong way, or incapable of having the imitative to do what they think would be fun.
Old 11-09-2015, 04:12 PM
Banned

Where am I flaming people for doing what they want, I'm saying the box is old and soggy. I didn't say anything about the people playing.

You can continue to have fun on your EZserver99 I didn't even say you were wrong forit.
just sayin box is like a tomatoe thats been sundried, and we all know sundried tomatoes are rancid as fuck. (unless on pizza)
Old 11-09-2015, 04:19 PM
Banned

can i have your stuff?
Closed Thread