Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2022, 09:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you’re watching the committee and still making excuses for January 6th you are a traitorous dog who is blinded by Fox “News” bullshit.
I totally forgot the made for tv drama series was going on today.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 06-09-2022, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you’re watching the committee and still making excuses for January 6th you are a traitorous dog who is blinded by Fox “News” bullshit.
Nobody cares about that clown show except die hard groomers

Hope that helps
Old 06-09-2022, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Haha alright “patriots”.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 06-09-2022, 09:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
I’m watching the committee and it seems like an abuse of the FBI

There were thousands of people there who had no intention to do anything illegal. Why do they all have to face terrorism investigations for the actions of a few dozen

But I’m all for making this be the new rule: if you are part of a political protest where something illegal occurs, you will be investigated by the FBI for the same charges as those that committed the crime. I’m all for this, as long as it is applied evenly (which it won’t be obviously). Because this will absolutely wreck future BLM/Antifa protests, which tend to get really out of control after the sun goes down. So let’s make it be the new rule
Old 06-09-2022, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Haha alright “patriots”.
Ok Groomer
Old 06-09-2022, 09:56 PM
Fire Giant

Attachment 17962

Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 06-09-2022, 10:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or even that our justice department is investigating a politician who was at a rally of thousands but didn’t go into the capital

This sets a fairly dangerous precedent. If thousands of people gather, and a few dozen do something illegal, you are at risk of being charged for being at the same gathering as those people. Or at least that’s how it appears

So I wonder…how will that work with past incidents of riot vandalism before Jan 6? Shall the justice department investigate all people there for possible breaking and entering or terrorism charges? Or is it only when it’s a particular political party?
kamala Harris will just support their bail funds.

Old 06-09-2022, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Uh I'm pretty sure nobody's "making excuses" for it, most people are simply pointing out that the way it has been characterized is cartoonishly over the top and ridiculous, especially compared to the destruction of recent left wing "protests". It's not even remotely comparable at all, without invoking all these ridiculous platitudes about our SACRED DEMOCRACY which you obviously don't actually give a shit about when it's the left offering *actual* threats to the democratic process, like intimidating supreme court judges who don't rule the way they would prefer.

It's a complete joke.

Jan 6th bad. Yes, very bad retards did a stupid thing and it was bad for like a couple hours then everything was fine. Bloooorrrrrghghghghg our demoooocracccyyyyy~!!!!
Old 06-09-2022, 10:05 PM
Banned

“A man affiliated with a right-wing group was shot and killed on Saturday as a large group of supporters of President Trump traveled in a caravan through downtown Portland, Ore., which has seen nightly protests for three consecutive months”

Me waiting for the FBI to investigate Antifa members at a 2020 protest for a connection to the murder of a trump supporter at the protest:
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 06-09-2022, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Meanwhile, an armed mob attempted to kill SCOTUS Kavanaugh, crickets from MSM at 11
Closed Thread