Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2022, 03:52 PM
Banned

Haha these companies are so obnoxious. Some hipster douchebag in silicon valley knows better than the rest of us which of our duly elected officials we should hear from. Totally not a disgusting abuse of power at all.
Old 01-03-2022, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

There's zero recorded evidence of jesus and we all know where that got em.
Old 01-03-2022, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha these companies are so obnoxious. Some hipster douchebag in silicon valley knows better than the rest of us which of our duly elected officials we should hear from. Totally not a disgusting abuse of power at all.
Private companies should be allowed to do as they please. Wait, not like that! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2022, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Private companies should be allowed to do as they please. Wait, not like that! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
230 just needs to be updated for the times
Old 01-03-2022, 04:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes within the confines of the law, which needs updating. Private companies can't murder babies just because they're private companies, to give an extreme example.

And legality doesn't make it any less slimy and scumbaggish, which was my central point. In fact, doing a shitty thing because you know you can get away with it makes you even more of a spineless scumbag.
Old 01-03-2022, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes within the confines of the law, which needs updating. Private companies can't murder babies just because they're private companies, to give an extreme example.

And legality doesn't make it any less slimy and scumbaggish, which was my central point. In fact, doing a shitty thing because you know you can get away with it makes you even more of a spineless scumbag.
I guess it's a good thing it's already against the law to murder babies then, paste eating retard.
Old 01-03-2022, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I guess it's a good thing that it's already against the law to murder babies then, paste eating retard.
But not from keeping them in cages.

#kidsincages [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2022, 04:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
I guess it's a good thing it's already against the law to murder babies then, paste eating retard.
I know that? What point are you making?

Also more people have died from covid under biden than trump. Why did you vote for the pro-kill-grandma candidate?? That is unconscionable.
Old 01-03-2022, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Babies in the womb?
Old 01-03-2022, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I know that? What point are you making?
If you don't like the company's terms of service, then stop using their platform rather than just crying like a little bitch.
Closed Thread