Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

<Fresh> has always taken care of my cleric. People tend to forget if not reminded but we pass gem drops and such on the regular to our clerics.

we take care of our people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 03-26-2015, 04:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey bud i'm speaking from personal experience here (I've hung from so many guild's nuts on this server that I have the hand strength of a gorilla) when I say both major guilds are pretty shitty about handing out peridots/peridot cash. Bug them early and bug them often for peridots or you will lose cash playing a cleric. I would suggest hanging out in each of their TS's before you app.

Good luck
i think you came to like two raids ever on pikrib and don't recall you ever asking for peridot funds

we give our dedicated clerics/enchanters several thousand platinum worth of peridots quite frequently
Old 03-26-2015, 04:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have greatly improved from all of the following and got rid of all bad habits thanks to that video.

I have plenty of experience and as bad as my setup was everytime I pvped with Ragnaros he never died on my watch, now that my UI setup and my entire setup are all hotkey based I haven't let anyone on my watch die (with the exception of any pvp skirmish with more than 20 players and being the only healer)

Now Ragnaros is a very immature kid and represents a lot of the character these Holocaust members are. I wont get into things he's done because it's not important. What's important is you made the right choice and you or any new player wont regret.
you have 3 kills in 4 months
Old 03-26-2015, 07:41 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmybones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you have 3 kills in 4 months
Cleric nukes no longer work, it's very hard to get kills anymore. Check Samsung's K/D ratio it's a little better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am one of the top pvping clerics and I can help you become a better pvper
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 03-26-2015, 01:06 PM
Aviak

Look...you pimps better shape up or I may just start crootin'

The cleric is looking just like Prince these days could easily start <The Revolution>

And speaking of cleric nukes I didn't even buy mine...I don't want or need them. Check my r99pvp record and you will see the sort of respect i've already commanded all the way from levels 1-50.

(I would take a screenshot of my actual guy but he isn't doing photos at the moment)

Old 03-26-2015, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillweed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look...you pimps better shape up or I may just start crootin'

The cleric is looking just like Prince these days could easily start <The Revolution>

And speaking of cleric nukes I didn't even buy mine...I don't want or need them. Check my r99pvp record and you will see the sort of respect i've already commanded all the way from levels 1-50.

(I would take a screenshot of my actual guy but he isn't doing photos at the moment)

lol my naga
Old 03-26-2015, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would just like to point out during that sky video sektor did the following)
Clicked his spell gems
Tried to melee other clerics
Tried to cleric nuke a bard
No usage of assist keys of other teams heavy melees
Didnt have ANY target or assist keys whatsoever
Jumped off of sky with 1 DA left, full life and 75% mana
I would also like to point out that this user has 5 level 60s banned from the use of RMT both as a seller and buyer, do you really want to associate with him?
I was really surprised when that video came out. Not sure why this guy tries to broadcast how bad he is. No wonder all the good players from Azrael left. How many chars full of raid gear has this guy wasted for guilds that could have gone to good players?
Old 03-26-2015, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was really surprised when that video came out. Not sure why this guy tries to broadcast how bad he is. No wonder all the good players from Azrael left. How many chars full of raid gear has this guy wasted for guilds that could have gone to good players?
Who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Closed Thread