Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2018, 10:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would somebody petition Lord Grimrot if they saw it being kited? shm.
on this server? probably!
Old 04-10-2018, 11:01 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check12345 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Next time I upload a video about how my guild was not breaking the rules, I'll also not include any /who logs, nor swivel my camera around unexpectedly.

But seriously. It's the inconsistencies. First it was 6 members, with 1 who zoned in to drop aggro from WW.
Couple of pages later, it was 6 people, but 3 of them relogged.

Too bad the staff can't just publish the encounter log. That would be fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-10-2018, 11:06 AM
Aviak

/tinfoilhat on

Not sure if this is the outcome AM would like to see? AW exodus means crashing of RMT market, when members en masse are cashing out their droppable loots/plat reserve. How would AM officers afford their rent this month?
Old 04-10-2018, 11:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elerial [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Next time I upload a video about how my guild was not breaking the rules, I'll also not include any /who logs, nor swivel my camera around unexpectedly.

But seriously. It's the inconsistencies. First it was 6 members, with 1 who zoned in to drop aggro from WW.
Couple of pages later, it was 6 people, but 3 of them relogged.

Too bad the staff can't just publish the encounter log. That would be fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you could read correctly, you'd see I always said a couple people swapped but the 7th person that zoned in was when Europa went batshit in ooc, they kept their mouths shut until then which tells me it was never about a stall.

Anyway, if staff rules that swapping counts against the "magic 6 rule" that's fine, now we know.

Only reason swapping was even needed was because certain toons didn't have faction to make pull, otherwise would have been a clean 6.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:11 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/tinfoilhat on

Not sure if this is the outcome AM would like to see? AW exodus means crashing of RMT market, when members en masse are cashing out their droppable loots/plat reserve. How would AM officers afford their rent this month?
Why use an alt account to post, Tupakk?
Old 04-10-2018, 11:17 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dithien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How petty. I've seen the video and never at one time were more than 6 AW engaged on Vaniki. Just goes to show you guys will petition anything.
It was petitioned because of stalling... vaniki was running around zone in for almost, if not more, than 10 minutes with only 3 awakened in zone for most of those 10 minutes till they got it slowed and engaged it with 3 people while waiting for more to zone in. Vaniki's HP's didn't move below 99% or stayed at 100% for almost all that time till the rest zoned in to kill it.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:23 AM
Fire Giant

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha....I love this game and the people that play it.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's also an unfortunate situation that another guild can't just accept they weren't able to do what this group of 6 players could do, as quickly as they could, and simply try again another day with more speed and knowledge.
Well, sounds like you guys couldn't either if you were swapping toons in and out, right?
Old 04-10-2018, 11:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man you guys just dont get it, do you?

Still not one single post or comment accepting responsibility for anything you've done.
Because most of the AW posting in these threads are just average players that havent "done" anything. What exactly are you expecting players that were never involved in any leadership decision/pulling or training situations to take responsibility for? The only thing i can imagine is youre wanting to see people publicly throw guildies/leadership under the bus so you can stroke your justice boner. The horse is already dead people, you can stop beating it now.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The horse is already dead people, you can stop beating it now.
Sums up the raid scene pretty well.
Closed Thread