Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2021, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there's also mandatory breathalyzers for every new car in there. MADD is pleased.

I PM'd it to blake and he rated it "not as enraging as usual from you" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*deleted the rant

keep the hell away from my car.

-You know when i got the thing each tire had a leak and the digi dash screen has a photo of a grinning lion.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 10-12-2021 at 01:05 PM..
Old 10-12-2021, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jib's head is spinning because Youtube "leftists" say Hitler was a hero and racism doesn't exist.
Tim pool is like you, he was a leftist, once.

Now he's crazy!
Old 10-12-2021, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao, he misspoke when riffing off the cuff. Gee, I guess he thinks hitler is good!

Are you actually this stupid or are you just a troll account?

Also with regard to white privilege, he's saying that it's irrelevant because what actually matters is class. Who is more oppressed, the opioid-addicted white guy who just got laid off and has no prospects, or Michelle Obama? I think Michelle is doing a bit better.

There are all sorts of privilege, and the most important kind is status, not a particular skin color. The US is a majority-white country, yes, so you see lots of white people who have money. You also see lots of black people who have money, and Asian decendants have more money than both of them. Who fuckin cares, move on.
Pool misspoke while riffing when he said Hitler was a hero, Trump was just joking when he said he'd like to date his own daughter.

I think I'm starting to notice a bit of a pattern here.
Old 10-12-2021, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there's also mandatory breathalyzers for every new car in there. MADD is pleased.

I PM'd it to blake and he rated it "not as enraging as usual from you" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They track everything else, might as well track every penny you spend too.
Old 10-12-2021, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pool misspoke while riffing when he said Hitler was a hero, Trump was just joking when he said he'd like to date his own daughter.

I think I'm starting to notice a bit of a pattern here.
Yes, you are correct. Tim misspoke, and Trump made an awkward weird joke in an attempt to flatter his daughter. Who fuckin cares? You actually think Tim pool thinks "hitler is a hero"?? Like, lmao what the fuck. I refuse to believe you're that dumb.

Biden also said "Nazi fags" instead of "Nazi flags" once. I guess he hates gay people!
Old 10-12-2021, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Angry Guy: "WTF is this??"

its a cal-arts level depiction of a nude woman. i mean, i would be furious also. Cal-arts sucks. 70's van murals blow that out of the water easy.
Old 10-12-2021, 01:16 PM
Banned

Yes, yes that's what he did. Get over it.

He was trying to say that his daughter is beautiful, as fathers often do. He made a clumsy and creepily incestuous statement instead. Notice how you aren't responding to anything else I said, as usual.

TLDR: Horza doesn't care that biden is a homophobe guys
Old 10-12-2021, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Those things fuel a aftermarket that will sell delete-kits. They already do that with DEF (Government Juice) but its expensive. Imagine needing to blow into a tube anytime you want to start your car.. you can tell woman behind a desk designed this because it only takes safety in account, which is their disposition.

Guys at a shop messing around with the car on a dyno would rip that shit out pronto. Then again, with the ever-increasing electric vehicles there is no need for that. A bland future, kitchen appliances.

Edit: They already did it to computers. Windows 11 download site doesn't have a Desktop PC on display. Its all tablet and phone BS. So yeah, fuck Steve Jobs and Starbucks chic-tech.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 10-12-2021 at 01:29 PM..
Old 10-12-2021, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, yes that's what he did. Get over it.

He was trying to say that his daughter is beautiful, as fathers often do. He made a clumsy and creepily incestuous statement instead. Notice how you aren't responding to anything else I said, as usual.
Reagan GOP: We are the moral majority.

Trump GOP: Fathers often say they want to have sex with their daughters.
Old 10-12-2021, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Biden also said "Nazi fags" instead of "Nazi flags" once.
Same root tho? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bund(le)
Closed Thread