Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-14-2023, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not interested in co-existing peacefully with fascists, talk to a liberal if you want the high road shit
i dont believe you.
Old 09-14-2023, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is that tactic of reverse projection. You attack the opponent's strength, and project your weakness, at the same time. Like when Kerry' purple heart was ridiculed -- as he ran against Mr. National Guard.

There is nothing in modern politics you can't learn by studying Hitchcock movies. It's psychological manipulation for most intents and purposes. It's how we got stuck with this damn monorail.

Religious exemptions and religious-based law = freedom of religion
Self-lobotomy = freedom of thought
I have found attacking people while admitting vulnerabilities very helpful online and in real life. But I wear my heart on my sleeve. People on the right seem to be short on empathy.

I don't know how to give them empathy, but I know how I got it: trauma
Old 09-14-2023, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont believe you.
I'm not posting my address
Old 09-14-2023, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mr Larry proved systemic racism exists while saying it does not. You fell for his card trick, give him his dollar.
you trying to make me rewatch it?! grr... maybe i will...been some yeears
Old 09-14-2023, 03:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not posting my address
i believe you want to solve a problem...find the facist in your head then maybe you will be better able to handle the ones outside.

you dont have to accept friendship to take advice. of course always 2 corinthians 10:5
Old 09-14-2023, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i believe you want to solve a problem...find the facist in your head then maybe you will be better able to handle the ones outside.

you dont have to accept friendship to take advice. of course always 2 corinthians 10:5
I'm not taking your advice, posting my address, or reading that passage
Old 09-14-2023, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

start up the rotors
Old 09-14-2023, 03:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe beer companies just shouldn't, ya know, sponsor a guy doing blackface?

Sorry I got mixed up, it was actually *women* he was making a total mockery of, but it's the exact same thing.
This post was served, still sizzling, on the plate at Chili's
Old 09-14-2023, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Sup Libtards, how is gun control reform working out? crackhead dispshit hunter had no trouble buying a gun, and then instructing his dead brothers wife who he had been fucking to dispose of it in a dumpster behind a store, near a school. It's a good thing we have all these draconian gun laws to prevent criminals from buying firearms, unless the lie on the pre-purchase questionaire. Fool Proof System.

If you're wondering about the legitimacy of hunter's laptop -- Yes, He is stupid enough to drop it off at some joe shmoe repair shop.

hunter-indictment.pdf

Yep, this is the same guy that the navy dishonorably discharge because he tested positive for cocaine.

If you can't understand how this directly impacts joe biden, then you aren't worth the oxygen that you waste.
Last edited by Trexller; 09-14-2023 at 04:33 PM..
Old 09-14-2023, 04:39 PM
Banned

It makes Joe Biden cooler, you're just jealous