Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 07:36 PM
Orc

Default Clear and Concise leveling options.

Hello all.
My name is Soft(hard) and I am a 15th level enchanter.

I was wondering if anyone had links/opinions to clear and concise leveling options for grouping and soloing starting around the 20s?

I'm looking to see if there are multiple options for places to go.

Erm I hope this is a reasonable request :P
My normal path would probably be 1-5 newbie zone 5-13ish blackburrow 13-(whenever wisps green) Eruds Crossing, 18/20ish-30s Unrest, 30+ ?

Seeing as how i never got a character higher than the 30s in true classic I'm not really sure where to go?
Old 05-25-2010, 07:39 PM
Orc

a prime example of what I am looking for is while leveling my druid i discovered a guide talking about soloing "a mechanic" in Akanon. Minimum Level: 23 Maximum Level:27
It was one of the best solo spots i ever found pre-quadding on my druid. So I'm taking the 4chan approach to this post and giving some good info trying to get some [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2010, 09:34 PM
Kobold

http://www.gordtulloch.com/twiki/tiki-index.php
Old 05-26-2010, 05:20 AM
Fire Giant

How old is that guide! No Sol B listed?!
Old 05-26-2010, 10:41 AM
Sarnak

At 15 I was in an orc group in Highpass. It actually got to be better exp at 17 but was nice at 15 all the same. But expect to be resisted a bit by Fanatics and sometimes Medics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenurn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have this bookmarked at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How old is that guide! No Sol B listed?!
It's a wiki. Instead of bitching, fix it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by km2783; 05-26-2010 at 10:43 AM..
Old 05-26-2010, 11:36 AM
Sarnak

Blackburrow is nice, as is Befallen up until ~12. At that point head straight to Unrest. Unrest is great till 20-22. After that head over to Castle Mistmoore till ~30. From there you can do LGuk, or Cazic-Thule. I prefer CT as you don't die NEAR as much. SolA is supposed to be a great place ot level as well, but I have never really leveled there. Najena is kind of a cool zone, but a hard zone to find a group in.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:41 AM
Orc

My path, roughly. Assumes mostly grouping

1-12 newbie areas. Doesnt really matter as long as you fight white/high blues and dont mess around too much, just focus on grinding it out without too much traveling.
12-30 Unrest and/or Mistmoore
18-26 Upper Guk
24-35 Solusek A
34-50 Solusek B, Lower Guk

For soloing, 22-35 you can go to Centuar camp in SK
Depending on class, 18-24 the Hermit hut in SK is great as well

If you want AFK-mode leveling, at 28 got o West Karana -> Ulrich Mcmannus at barb fishing village. Exp til 36 is not shabby if you just like watching tv. Spawns every 5-6 minutes, drops bronze armor.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by km2783 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At 15 I was in an orc group in Highpass. It actually got to be better exp at 17 but was nice at 15 all the same. But expect to be resisted a bit by Fanatics and sometimes Medics.

I have this bookmarked at home.

It's a wiki. Instead of bitching, fix it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hear hear! I've been totally disappointed that one person has logged into the wiki and as far as I know, no updates... I've been updating as I level but since my highest alt is currently 20, I need some help!

Regards,
Mg

OMNI Officer (Retired from EQ)
Check out my P99 Hunting Guide!
Closed Thread