Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-13-2022, 05:37 PM
Banned

This is the classic Boomer approach to issues.

1. Hey I have question. Should I....

a. Do my own research

b. Ask the experts

2. Alright, I got an answer. Should I......

a. Do my own research on the answer
b. Trust me bro

I helped my wifes dad for an entire day to buy a camera before we went to the store, showed him options, the best bang for his buck, what he would actually use. Probing questions about what he intended and looked at what he was actually using it for. Five seconds after I take him to a camera store, he walks up to the SALESMAN and says, "Whats a good camera? I want a lot of zoom!" Spends $800 on a camera, never used it, whipped it out once in a year and gets confused and puts it away.

I have no fucking idea what goes through some people minds.

Who fucking cares what a doctor says about ANYTHING?! Its all from a god damn book, pick it up and read the fucking thing before you go to the doctors. We live in the god damn information age and people cant be bothered to fucking google a few symptoms and just fly in blind, grab a dick and start pumping then act surprised when they get a facefull.

You can get any college textbook for FREE from the library.

I was in SEATTLE during covid, like the first area to get hit with the cruise ship nonsense. I did my fucking research and knew this was all entirely retarded. They killed everyone with ventilators and remdesivir to the point they WILL NOT use them anymore.

Remember the millitary hospitals in the stadiums? The cargo ships off shore? NOT ONE WAS EVER USED FOR ANYTHING.

This was all entirely obvious, I was also working 50 hrs a week, taking care of two kids and cooking for my family so I don't know what the fuck everyone else was doing.
Old 09-13-2022, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Boomers: kids born into the lap of luxury not wanting anyone to rock the boat.

They were the weak generation that that meme talks about. They thought all their davey crocket shit and nuclear families were just "free mana from heaven"

Flat out the economy we live in is not sustainable.

I was just thinking about it. It's provably, not capable of functioning in 20-50 years. There is zero chance that it can function, none.

Just look at what a starter home costs, compared to what it did 20-50 years ago. The money required is 300-5000% for the same thing your dollar would have bought you then, compared to now.

What does this mean? It means that in 20-50 years, what you can buy today will cost 300-5000% more than it does now, in the future.

Im not talking about mainting with inflation, im talking the value of your dollar, you with a job that pays more now, you can buy that much less.

This means that in time, the cost of a home will be fully un-atainable by anyone who doesnt already have half of one.

If you dont come from money, you wont get to have any money.

The cost of buying into the economy from zero is just too great and you will never be able to obtain anything of any value, for what you could have before.

This is why the WEF says youll own nothing and like it, because unless we drastically change our entire lifestyle, its going to change for us.

We will own nothing, and we will either like it, or die, there is no other option.
Old 09-13-2022, 06:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by teai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the classic Boomer approach to issues.

1. Hey I have question. Should I....

a. Do my own research

b. Ask the experts

2. Alright, I got an answer. Should I......

a. Do my own research on the answer
b. Trust me bro

I helped my wifes dad for an entire day to buy a camera before we went to the store, showed him options, the best bang for his buck, what he would actually use. Probing questions about what he intended and looked at what he was actually using it for. Five seconds after I take him to a camera store, he walks up to the SALESMAN and says, "Whats a good camera? I want a lot of zoom!" Spends $800 on a camera, never used it, whipped it out once in a year and gets confused and puts it away.

I have no fucking idea what goes through some people minds.

Who fucking cares what a doctor says about ANYTHING?! Its all from a god damn book, pick it up and read the fucking thing before you go to the doctors. We live in the god damn information age and people cant be bothered to fucking google a few symptoms and just fly in blind, grab a dick and start pumping then act surprised when they get a facefull.

You can get any college textbook for FREE from the library.

I was in SEATTLE during covid, like the first area to get hit with the cruise ship nonsense. I did my fucking research and knew this was all entirely retarded. They killed everyone with ventilators and remdesivir to the point they WILL NOT use them anymore.

Remember the millitary hospitals in the stadiums? The cargo ships off shore? NOT ONE WAS EVER USED FOR ANYTHING.

This was all entirely obvious, I was also working 50 hrs a week, taking care of two kids and cooking for my family so I don't know what the fuck everyone else was doing.
First, boomers own your ass. You pay rent to a Boomer. The person who owns the paper you pay debt service to is a Boomer. Boomers are better than you.

You did your own research? Are you a scientist?

I'm going to have a wall removed at one of my buildings for a new tenant. I can look at it and tell it's going to need a steel beam header, but how much beam? I call an engineer. He specs it. The contractor buys and installs it. What I don't do is argue with the expert and "do my own reasearch". And the reason I don't is that I'm not fucking qualified. Neither are you.
Old 09-13-2022, 06:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boomers: kids born into the lap of luxury not wanting anyone to rock the boat.

They were the weak generation that that meme talks about. They thought all their davey crocket shit and nuclear families were just "free mana from heaven"

Flat out the economy we live in is not sustainable.

I was just thinking about it. It's provably, not capable of functioning in 20-50 years. There is zero chance that it can function, none.
Boomers are a weaker than their parents, but that is a hard act to follow. The meme is talking about GenX, Millennials, and Gen Z -- each one more ridiculous than the one before it.

Where is your economics degree from? Mine is from UChicago, but its only a MA. What a waste of time, I should have just done my own research.
Old 09-13-2022, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First, boomers own your ass. You pay rent to a Boomer. The person who owns the paper you pay debt service to is a Boomer. Boomers are better than you.

You did your own research? Are you a scientist?

I'm going to have a wall removed at one of my buildings for a new tenant. I can look at it and tell it's going to need a steel beam header, but how much beam? I call an engineer. He specs it. The contractor buys and installs it. What I don't do is argue with the expert and "do my own reasearch". And the reason I don't is that I'm not fucking qualified. Neither are you.
Bro that's not the right analogy

It's more like you go to one engineer and he tells you it's one gauge of steel beam and then (to get a second opinion) you go to another engineer who says you can use a lighter gauge of steel beam just fine

Except the second engineer's qualified opinion is suppressed by The Government so you're stuck with only one opinion and if you don't believe it you want to kill grandma

Hope that helps
Old 09-13-2022, 06:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro that's not the right analogy

It's more like you go to one engineer and he tells you it's one gauge of steel beam and then (to get a second opinion) you go to another engineer who says you can use a lighter gauge of steel beam just fine

Except the second engineer's qualified opinion is suppressed by The Government so you're stuck with only one opinion and if you don't believe it you want to kill grandma

Hope that helps
It's more like I go to 1,001 engineers. 1,000 of them all agree. 1 says to make the beam out Ivermectin and prattles on about a government conspiracy. I go with the one guy so that I can own the libs because I'm a fucking retard. And by me, I mean you.
Old 09-13-2022, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's more like I go to 1,001 engineers. 1,000 of them all agree. 1 says to make the beam out Ivermectin and prattles on about a government conspiracy. I go with the one guy so that I can own the libs because I'm a fucking retard. And by me, I mean you.
someones mad they got their jabbies like a good little sheep and now are facing the music
Old 09-13-2022, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Boomers are a weaker than their parents, but that is a hard act to follow. The meme is talking about GenX, Millennials, and Gen Z -- each one more ridiculous than the one before it.

Where is your economics degree from? Mine is from UChicago, but its only a MA. What a waste of time, I should have just done my own research.
spoiler: if the kids are lazy it's because you sucked at raising them. Nice work.

also your economics degree is as worthless to me as an art history degree because the economy is a joke.

I got your economics degree right here: any asshole selling poison wearing a shoe on his head wins, the end.
Old 09-13-2022, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lol dude

You're a true believer in American Lysenkoism
Old 09-13-2022, 07:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm not fucking qualified.
You add nothing. Absolutely horrible attempt. A failure in every way.