Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2019, 06:35 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue was created to work out the flaws for Green...soooooo maybe you should have made a solo class on blue? Or just join the crowd in total noob and crave that SWEET AC
You have so little comprehension ability that you didn't get the point? I apologize for confusing you.
Old 11-03-2019, 07:22 PM
Banned

I'd just like to say this escalation of commitment from the staff is incredible and appreciated
Old 11-03-2019, 07:27 PM
Large Bat

PRAISE TUNARE for p99 staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2019, 08:35 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpuru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we did it, we found the most bad faith argument on the internet

the mental gymnastics one would have to go through to actually believe this.....

incredible

dude if i mail you my copy of eq titanium would you autograph it?

Well true I could just point to the general person on this message board and say these are the people that support instancing. An argument is not needed; this would not be the kind of player I would have thought would play the oldest functional MMORPG on the Internet. With so many games where they can more effectively speak of feces and genitals in lowercase letters, I would have thought Everquest would have been unappealing to them. The overwhelmingly sour appearance or impression of this message board and my experience, on writing a few lines of my thoughts, and being pounced on like dogs by illiterates and savages, reflects very poorly on all the staff and owners here. That may seem an insult (to them, I would gladly insult you), but maybe it will enlighten them that the things we permit may come to bear on our name and reputation. I have never seen a more hideous place on Internet in my life. It reminds me of the Darkfall message boards, or the Youtube comment section. I would never have thought these were the people that play Project 1999. You are pushing it with the dude language though. Where did I give the impression I spoke to people like you? Be careful how familiar you are with strangers on the Internet. You are apparently illiterate and right now, to my mind, worse than dirt. As you never gave the impression you could communicate like a civilized person, though I did not at first intend to, I will killfile you. Your speech seems insincere and childish, and I have received more insults here in a few pages than I have in the last 10 years of my life, thus I am loathe to let another unhappy person lunge at me from shadows. I laugh at the boldness of people that openly insult others on the Internet. They certainly are few outside of it. Mental gymnastics? Well is it unreasonable to say that someone such as yourself, that shows plain signs of cowardice, would also support this hand-holding by the owners? Or perhaps you simply attack my words with no relations to the thread. You are here idly, maybe among your fellows. Ough! Begone! I am here to speak of the subject and nothing else. But after killfiling 15 vermin, I have truly grown weary of it, "First impressions count". You will never attract any good players to this game if they read your message boards first. This is shameful.
Old 11-03-2019, 08:50 PM
Kobold

Do you write books? I was hanging on to every word...��
Old 11-03-2019, 09:04 PM
Orc

It's nice to see the distribution is 1949 on green and 637 on teal. That is what I was hoping for. That is going to be a sorry server during off-hours, unless things change. Although I have no ill will towards the staff or owners, I would love to see teal go up in flames. I was hoping people would respond in a like way to green, but nope.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:27 PM
Banned

thank christ for staff i actually got to play the game today

love yall
Old 11-03-2019, 09:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well true I could just point to the general person on this message board and say these are the people that support instancing. An argument is not needed; this would not be the kind of player I would have thought would play the oldest functional MMORPG on the Internet. With so many games where they can more effectively speak of feces and genitals in lowercase letters, I would have thought Everquest would have been unappealing to them. The overwhelmingly sour appearance or impression of this message board and my experience, on writing a few lines of my thoughts, and being pounced on like dogs by illiterates and savages, reflects very poorly on all the staff and owners here. That may seem an insult (to them, I would gladly insult you), but maybe it will enlighten them that the things we permit may come to bear on our name and reputation. I have never seen a more hideous place on Internet in my life. It reminds me of the Darkfall message boards, or the Youtube comment section. I would never have thought these were the people that play Project 1999. You are pushing it with the dude language though. Where did I give the impression I spoke to people like you? Be careful how familiar you are with strangers on the Internet. You are apparently illiterate and right now, to my mind, worse than dirt. As you never gave the impression you could communicate like a civilized person, though I did not at first intend to, I will killfile you. Your speech seems insincere and childish, and I have received more insults here in a few pages than I have in the last 10 years of my life, thus I am loathe to let another unhappy person lunge at me from shadows. I laugh at the boldness of people that openly insult others on the Internet. They certainly are few outside of it. Mental gymnastics? Well is it unreasonable to say that someone such as yourself, that shows plain signs of cowardice, would also support this hand-holding by the owners? Or perhaps you simply attack my words with no relations to the thread. You are here idly, maybe among your fellows. Ough! Begone! I am here to speak of the subject and nothing else. But after killfiling 15 vermin, I have truly grown weary of it, "First impressions count". You will never attract any good players to this game if they read your message boards first. This is shameful.
A sophist arguing against the Teal server, a mere infant of a play space in the venerable land of pretend. Of all things I never thought I'd see. Aradune should be proud.
Last edited by Arakash; 11-03-2019 at 09:40 PM..
Old 11-03-2019, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

Can someone copypaste me the announcement or something? I wasn't ingame this evening, and I don't know if I'm missing a forum post or if there isn't one.
Old 11-03-2019, 10:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's nice to see the distribution is 1949 on green and 637 on teal. That is what I was hoping for. That is going to be a sorry server during off-hours, unless things change. Although I have no ill will towards the staff or owners, I would love to see teal go up in flames. I was hoping people would respond in a like way to green, but nope.
This is actually pretty easy to explain. Those on green who have leveled up a bit want to stay because a higher population makes it easier to find groups. The real attraction for teal is at the very beginning, less populated starting zones are a higher priority.
Closed Thread