Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 03:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reason you dont want to eat meat is our bodies are not designed to digest it. Carinovores have short digestive tracts 3-5 feet so they digest meat quickly and a much more acidic environment as opposed to our 25 feet long intestine less acidic. A carnivore can digest meat in just a few hours where it takes us up to 72 hours to digest it. Not only this but we digest every bit of cholesterol from meat due to the 72 hour digestion. This leads to bacterial and fungal growth inside your body leading to heart disease, crohn's disease, diabetes, weight gain and about 30 other abnormalities. The number 1 killer in america is heart disease and heart failure because 95% american eat a high meat diet. It leaves your brain working slower than usual and obesity which causes you to get YT'd by people with alert brains such as myself. our 25 foot digestive tract is designed to digest plant matter as the long digestive tract allows you to break down plant matter and absorb all the nutrients out of it. Carnivores have short digestive tracts to absorb the protein from meat but they poop out the cholesterol which as i just stated our bodies absorb all of it which shortens your life by 30-40 years.

To each his own I was just sharing my secret, if you want to eat meat ill gladly keep winning [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow you must of took health 101. Please educate us more brah
Old 06-29-2016, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Problem with your theory is that in a natural setting you would be foraging most of the day with time for little else (have you ever foraged or do ya just buy your stuff from hippy stores?). The meat rich diet of our hunter gatherer past allowed for time to think. The argument could be made that it built our entire society. Sure we could probably still live that old way but I would rather play Everquest than rummage around the forest floor during the day and pick seeds and stems outta my ass in the night.

That omnivore life.

P.S when your entire model of thought is predicated upon continuous failure I have trouble believing that on June 29 2016 we have it all figured out.
Old 06-29-2016, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plehve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The male heroin hooker is angry. Be careful, he might spit semen at you.
This ones for you pal , tired of your PMS

Fap away

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2016, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Problem with your theory is that in a natural setting you would be foraging most of the day with time for little else (have you ever foraged or do ya just buy your stuff from hippy stores?). The meat rich diet of our hunter gatherer past allowed for time to think. The argument could be made that it built our entire society. Sure we could probably still live that old way but I would rather play Everquest than rummage around the forest floor during the day and pick seeds and stems outta my ass in the night.

That omnivore life.

P.S when your entire model of thought is predicated upon continuous failure I have trouble believing that on June 29 2016 we have it all figured out.
All of my research and information comes from harvard medical school. If you take a gander yourself you will see all the most successful doctors are all vegans themselves. There is no arguement here its all been scientifically proven for quite some time now. take a look for yourself if you are interested in stepping up your game and living an extra 30 years. I honestly dont care what you do.
Old 06-29-2016, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Father in-law (Ames sisters dad) is on the Yale medical board and says the Harvard stuff is mostly new age fluff. Is what it is, mad respect for any form of self discipline tho. Stay happy pal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of my research and information comes from harvard medical school. If you take a gander yourself you will see all the most successful doctors are all vegans themselves. There is no arguement here its all been scientifically proven for quite some time now. take a look for yourself if you are interested in stepping up your game and living an extra 30 years. I honestly dont care what you do.
Section 8 Vegan on elm SIM forums, and reads out of Harvard. Living the dream bros ~
Planar Protector

i eat frozen processed microwaved burritos and microwaved beef pot pies
can u share a diet plan for me jib? i wanna live longer
Old 06-29-2016, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
we are a rare powerful breed. My diet consists of

lentils, barley, rice, kale, carrots, zucchini, sweet potatoes, cucumber, apples, blueberries, mango, raspberries, blackberries, pistachios, almonds, home made hummus, black beans, cabbage, expensive korean noodles, hemp seed, coconut oil, banana's, ACV, almond milk, coconut milk, oats, lettuce, brazil nuts, walnuts, avocado, broccoli, chick peas, home made ginger ale.
right there for you rag, take out the korean noodles as they are the only unhealthy thing I eat since they have white flour in them. Everything else are super foods that are some of the best things in the world to eat.

The harvard studies about veganism are not new they are mostly from the 90's. This isnt a new concept or new information but the meat industry is one of the richest most powerful business's in the world. They pay billions of dollars per year to make the mass think meat is good for them or they would go out of business. Again do whatever the fuck you want I'm educated and aware whats going on and I do whats good for me because I do not believe in an afterlife. This is the one life I get and I want to make the best of it GRANTED IM HERE FUCKING PLAYING EQ. Fuck It I love this game and I like the idea of a world where everybody is equal. The real world is nothing but corruption and people that inherited power. Takes money to make money but im getting there.
Old 06-29-2016, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

are you allowed to use eggs or regular milk? wot about cheese
Old 06-29-2016, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

i could prolly give up meat, not sure about the above i mentioned though