Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2015, 06:07 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you even play on red? I wont go into long winded detail because this has been brought up time and time again, but the pnp is very vague. There are too many instances in a pvp situation that could unintentionally cause exp loss that i would run out of space trying to type them all out. Lets just say this dead horse has been beat to a pulp in many other threads. Go do a little pvp'in, fight through some petitions against u from crybabies, then come back here and "enlighten" us all further on how the pnp isnt vague.
Who gives a rats penis really? There is no staff to enforcing the poorly written PNP you speak of anyway.

Daddy 'gean said that toxic players drove away all the staff.

Amelinda, Zade, and Derubael all imploded with corruption only after coming into contact with Red99 community. I agree with Xanaka that Derubael only took his cut of the bucks to pay for therapy and dog xanax so he could continue staffing here, clearly.

Pras daddy 'gean for allowing a blue copy for one guild to raid by themselves. My hero.
Old 08-26-2015, 10:42 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you even play on red? I wont go into long winded detail because this has been brought up time and time again, but the pnp is very vague. There are too many instances in a pvp situation that could unintentionally cause exp loss that i would run out of space trying to type them all out. Lets just say this dead horse has been beat to a pulp in many other threads. Go do a little pvp'in, fight through some petitions against u from crybabies, then come back here and "enlighten" us all further on how the pnp isnt vague.
Yes, and I've never played on p99 blue. And I'm sorry but if "don't train people and be a dick" is vague to you, you've displayed a big reason why our playerbase is so toxic.
Old 08-26-2015, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, and I've never played on p99 blue. And I'm sorry but if "don't train people and be a dick" is vague to you, you've displayed a big reason why our playerbase is so toxic.
The real vague part is that if you say you are on LnS and nobody notices then all of the sudden you have like 90 petitions firing off all over the place.

If you are in PvP and an armadillo agros you? You have petitions firing off all over the place.

If you say 'grats' in ooc you have petitions flying off all over the place ffs...

Truth is, what little punishment is had for the Pnp.. it still prevents people from overtly crushing people with epic trains and allows about 90% of CR's to proceed painlessly.

If you got rid of the Pnp, imagine every raid you try to run being completely crushed by the entire zone, every time.. every zone line you walk through a train just pathing back and forth re-agroing on a FD monk, waiting for hours for you or any one else to zone over.. It would be a total disaster.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:12 PM
Aviak

No one cares what any of you think
Closed Thread