Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Fire Giant

You just choose to ignore verses like this?

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone...."
Old 07-07-2016, 01:02 PM
Banned

Its like rabies in a dog bro. Look up da Churchill quote.
Old 07-07-2016, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're referring to Muhammad then that's wrong. Muhammad was a righteous Prophet of God, like the rest of the Prophets, and he never married a child. That's a lie promoted by sectarians who follow corrupt man made books called hadiths, and ignorant people.
I'm not sure why you bother arguing at all, since anything that is brought up that contradicts your beliefs you just state is a lie made up by man. I don't understand why religious folk feel the need to put their god on a pedestal when it'd be easier to just believe what you believe and shut the fuck up.
Old 07-07-2016, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

arguing about religion on elf sim forums
luv it
Old 07-07-2016, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

aug 2nd
you got beef or somethin? whats ur problem dude
Old 07-07-2016, 01:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGANS LAW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blah blah blah ur a rat and ur rat family needs to be EXTERMINATED
Lol. My family isn't even Muslim. So what's your excuse for wanting to kill them aside from the fact that you're an evil and hypocritical piece of trash? You've admitted to killing people and even threatened to shoot me. Maybe the police need to stop by your trailer since you brag about murdering people and plan to do it again.
Old 07-07-2016, 01:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettdc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure why you bother arguing at all, since anything that is brought up that contradicts your beliefs you just state is a lie made up by man. I don't understand why religious folk feel the need to put their god on a pedestal when it'd be easier to just believe what you believe and shut the fuck up.
Many reasons like:

- So the liars and rejecters will have no excuse. Otherwise they could say "I'm innocent because nobody warned me" when they're questioned on the Day of Judgement.
- So good people will consider and join Islam for their own benefit.
- Because we're commanded to not keep the truth secret if we know it.
- Because it improves society as more people become Muslims since a true Muslim works for the good of humanity. And i'm not talking about sharia law, which I reject.
- Because we're commanded to invite to Islam.
- Because it helps me practice writing, thinking, and communicating.
- Because it changes the image of a Muslim when people see who I am, how I act, and what I say.
- etc

God willing.
Old 07-07-2016, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Many reasons like:

- So the liars and rejecters will have no excuse. Otherwise they could say "I'm innocent because nobody warned me" when they're questioned on the Day of Judgement.
- So good people will consider and join Islam for their own benefit.
- Because we're commanded to not keep the truth secret if we know it.
- Because it improves society as more people become Muslims since a true Muslim works for the good of humanity. And i'm not talking about sharia law, which I reject.
- Because we're commanded to invite to Islam.
- Because it helps me practice writing, thinking, and communicating.
- Because it changes the image of a Muslim when people see who I am, how I act, and what I say.
- etc

God willing.
1/4 of Muslims are radicals and the religion is by far a net loss to society. When someone meets a good person that is a Muslim it doesn't change the stereotype because the fact is the percentage of radicals is an astounding number when you take into consideration their beliefs and morals.

If you are a good person while being a Muslim you would probably be a good person without it. The bad things certain Muslims do and justify through their religion out weights the good, but if you really believe in it and think your souls salvation depends on it I guess you are pretty much trapped being enslaved to it. I can't argue why you would do it if you really believe it.
Old 07-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

"21:41 And messengers before you were mocked, but those who ridiculed were then surrounded by that which they mocked!

21:42 Say: "Who can protect you during the night and the day from the Almighty?" No, they are turning away from the remembrance of their Lord.

21:43 Or do they have gods that will protect them from Us? They cannot help themselves, nor can they be protected from Us."

Ya I see how u act, not a good look. Me and you would not see eye to eye if we ever met.
Old 07-07-2016, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

And if I was a muslim, especially living in war torn countries with so many different factions of the religion trying to kill each other, I can't imagine why I wouldn't hate what it did to my people either.

Shits a joke.
Closed Thread