Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-01-2021, 08:58 AM
Banned

God Rods

Iron, Tungstan, Steel, /whatever rods in space all lined up in a row and targeted by a computer - fire one, use as tracer to compute the firing paths of others, small amount of thrust and gravity does the rest, they land wereever you want and can make highly kinetic explosions that penetrate deep underground.

Simple straightforward technology, like the longsword or the mace. Low maintance, no need to deal with radioactive chemicals or worry about decay. Simple electronics from 50 years ago that run 200 years can target them. Cheeper than maounting railguns on battleships. Can only sink and target 1 at a time rather than a big ship. Harder to obliterate because you can spread them out as far as you want and still use the same computes with the right algorithims to target. Great for soft targets like uppity libertarians, terrorists, and religious folks.

u sheeple disgust me.

spelling errors intentional cuz fuck it
Last edited by starkind; 11-01-2021 at 09:11 AM..
Old 11-01-2021, 09:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
really cool really beautiful, odd spot for a volc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Maybe vampires? or people like me (tm) (we are clones, sorry!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rofl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-----------------

end times is because the body is dying and we're all watching it from the multitude of perspectives within the godhead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] only jesus and god will remain! idk! i'm dying it's definitely the end times for me
Last edited by starkind; 11-01-2021 at 09:12 AM..
Old 11-01-2021, 09:15 AM
Banned

honestly, pretty kewl
Old 11-01-2021, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://youtu.be/U54HRmglYEA

honestly, pretty kewl
This is how you can survive the end times, the only way is to try to escape the lands far from the city where the beast will be busy raping all of the normal people and to try to ride it out!

Take notes!
Old 11-01-2021, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

honestly, pretty kewl
I'm not gunna lie if I wasn't already a family man I would do this. I just wouldn't want to subject my kids and wife to getting the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis so will stay with a home where people don't bother me and I will live in the meat grinder like the man wants me to be.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-01-2021, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not gunna lie if I wasn't already a family man I would do this.

Last edited by Jibartik; 11-01-2021 at 03:19 PM..
Old 11-01-2021, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Somehow through it all including the oppressive hatred of myself and the failures of my tribe I got a little bit of the best of both worlds. The Army, and grief, loss, death, illness was my greatest teacher anyway. Freedom of choice matters. Free will, illusiory or not matters. My spirit dwells in the mountains. Desert. My soul and spirit long for the oceans. My mind in the clockwork precision of digital modernity. Which has provided me this opportunity to be with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not gunna lie if I wasn't already a family man I would do this. I just wouldn't want to subject my kids and wife to getting the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis so will stay with a home where people don't bother me and I will live in the meat grinder like the man wants me to be.
Oh yeah. I have respect either way. I get it.

Gustoo, *salute*
Last edited by starkind; 11-01-2021 at 07:10 PM..
Old 11-01-2021, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

SpaceX uses liquid fuel like some goddamn communists and Ceterum censeo etc and so forth. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(credit to starkind to teaching me this)
Old 11-02-2021, 11:00 AM
Banned

That 123Homefree guy, Aaron Fletcher, is interesting content

thank you for sharing it starkind
Old 11-02-2021, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

I wonder if our generations life expectancy will be 65 because we're just going to "live with covid" instead of beat it.