Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2015, 04:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snufzaimoverlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogean doesn't understand that the forums are the cesspool, and literally everyone goal by posting is to troll another poster or the staff.
dont speak.
Old 08-25-2015, 06:47 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rogean doesn't want a 300 pop server ruining a 3000 one
I'm pretty sure it would be a major improvement.
Old 08-25-2015, 06:50 PM
Sarnak

Fuck em Rogean. MAke the deal. If a Blue guild kills Tunare first, send all of Empire to Blue!! Don't give them cowards any opportunities to accept, force it.
Old 08-25-2015, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck em Rogean. MAke the deal. If a Blue guild kills Tunare first, send all of Empire to Blue!! Don't give them cowards any opportunities to accept, force it.
"Fuck'em Rogean. Send all of my competition to Blue so my friends and I can have content uncontested and unfought for. Thanks."
Old 08-25-2015, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by minakto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Fuck'em Rogean. Send all of my competition to Blue so my friends and I can have content uncontested and unfought for. Thanks."
yeah you idiots have set the standard for competing for raid mobs at 100+ players
fuck off
Old 08-25-2015, 07:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah you idiots have set the standard for competing for raid mobs at 100+ players
fuck off
Every Kunark mob is up without Empire contest. When Empire is in NTOV, any Velious dragon is up. Please enumerate the reasons why you and your friends can't kill these dragons/giants/gods?
Old 08-25-2015, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by minakto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every Kunark mob is up without Empire contest. When Empire is in NTOV, any Velious dragon is up. Please enumerate the reasons why you and your friends can't kill these dragons/giants/gods?
that isn't the point you moron, kunark is down.
the point is you are complaining nobody is contesting when u roll with 120 deep the next day whenever someone stomps ur face
Old 08-25-2015, 07:09 PM
Banned

Let me get this straight, you have literately killed ZERO mobs since velious launch Ragnaros?

you guys are THAT bad? wow

how can you be so bad at this game? I cant believe you havent figured out how to kill anything at all lawl.

or are you saying you want a shot at vulak and its empires fault you couldnt even get to him with your monk?
Old 08-25-2015, 07:09 PM
Sarnak

Good thing I got 7 lvl 60 alts not tagged empire in full ntov loot already. Whew.
Old 08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
Aviak

They are making valid points, if GG Was together alot of stuff would be getting killed

who is the idiot that disbanded GG anyways?
Closed Thread