Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 05:36 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Current and future server environments

Stop whining about Nihilum.

Face facts; they are winning because they are, as of now, better.
They got the bigger numbers since people are drawn to the winning side. This enables raiding in Velious for Nihi, so the fact that they recruit is not weird in any way.
They get every raid target, thus acquiring the loot that everyone strives for.
They manage to lock the ones who won't join them out of content, hence hinding any form of opposition.

They are the big swinging dick of R99, period.

It's like whining on a company for taking market shares by doing a better job, thus rendering others out of work. Its a loser mentality and if we ever hope to have a different situation on a new server, that has to change.

Since Nihi apparently wont change the way they play, just learn to deal with it. Either take action, or keep quiet. The problem here is peoples innability to act and stand up against an intimidating force. Most individuals who had something against "the Zerg" joined it eventually, which is understandable since their goal was not to play on a contested pvp server.

I'm currently not playing due to the fact that i don't think the environment on the server is decent for PVP and I want to see that change on T99.

When teams does arrive, we need people who are willing to fight for a healthy pvp environment. Folks who are willing to put in the work to mold the environment of the server in our image. We need winners who won't give up at the first sign of struggle or give in to the temptation of the easy path. History has shown that it's hard to gather a group of people like this, but I have faith that it will happen.

T99 is a clean slate. We are given an opportunity to get the server we want, but make no misstake - it WILL require us to fight for it. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. So. Let's. Not.

People, rally to the cause and contribute to making this a reality when T99 comes!
Old 11-19-2013, 05:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop whining about Nihilum.

Face facts; they are winning because they are, as of now, better.
stopped reading right here

grow a brian moran
Old 11-19-2013, 05:44 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stopped reading right here

grow a brian moran
You might be a superior pvper - that hasn't and won't change the environment of the server.

If you want to understand the post, read it.
Last edited by Munk; 11-19-2013 at 05:49 AM..
Old 11-19-2013, 06:00 AM
Planar Protector

itt - a lot of cold hard facts until the teams stuff which will only make the better guild more powerful.

On behalf of Nihilum, we look forward to doing it all over again on teams.
Old 11-19-2013, 06:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
itt - a lot of cold hard facts until the teams stuff which will only make the better guild more powerful.

Looking forward to it - I welcome any form of competition on T99 that can result in PVP.

Time will tell if the outcome will be the same as on Red.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking forward to it - I welcome any form of competition on T99 that can result in PVP.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-19-2013, 07:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It will actually be funny when all the third rate players have to re roll (hopefully with no xp bonus) to join Nihilum instead of just changing tags.

To OP: Most of the zealous hater posts come from the same dozen or less people, and if you look at it over the last several months, you will find that probably half of those people are now in Nihilum. So it isn't really something that should be taken seriously.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:04 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

As long as there are allies and enemies with roughly the same numbers, I will be happy.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:07 AM
Kobold

I have never played on red99, but i feel sad for the people who joins a instawin guild. They are pathetic.

To keep server alive, people should understand to form multiple capable guilds and wanting to compete with the current best. Instead they join a biggest one for easy pixels. SAD SAD SAD

Teams server needs to make a system that prevents this crap happening.

For the current red99, i advice that nihilum breaks up and forms 2 or 3 new guilds. Keep the server fun. okay? Thank you.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:08 AM
Planar Protector

sure nihilum is better at organizing and pve, but the way that they got there can be discussed, i think server would have looked different if holocaust wasn't banned for doing the exact same thing nihi was doing back in end of 2011.

gm corruption has been confirmed by paypal logs, i'm doing what i can to give the resistance the tools they need to organize, it's up to them to use it

i'll join whomever shows to be the true competitor but i will quit b4 i join nihilum
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread