Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2022, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MBlake the thing about teachable moments is that you have a person in a position of power and authority talking about their personal lives to an impressionable kid

If I was a teacher building rapport with a student, would it be appropriate for me to say “btw, I am a Trump supporter. I’m also a Christian. I just want you to know that”
.. it was deep sarcasm.

You see this knife, I made a small cut into the argument that CRT is not taught in schools because it isn't. Its not part of class. But teaching moments allow for this. I propose nothing as I haven't really given it any thought and its a delicate matter that deserves it.

Right now I am getting over a personal hangup.. that this is being wedged into the south of all places is as absurd as it is hilarious. What are men going to do about their Lee press-on nails while digging a ditch in the middle of a humid southern summer?
Old 03-30-2022, 06:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ENHANCE
About as big of one as you can get. Teachers have 100% authority in their classrooms. And they are definitely in a position of power over their students

It’s why it’s considered unethical for even a college professor to date his adult students. Because this professor would be abusing their position of authority, influence, and power to get what they want. It’s not illegal, but it is unethical, and anyone I’ve heard about who gets caught doing it gets fired

Purposefully or accidentally influencing children towards your ideas about gender are NO different in my opinion

You can agree to disagree as you do on almost everything [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-30-2022, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
About as big of one as you can get. Teachers have 100% authority in their classrooms. And they are definitely in a position of power over their students

It’s why it’s considered unethical for even a college professor to date his adult students. Because this professor would be abusing their position of authority, influence, and power to get what they want. It’s not illegal, but it is unethical, and anyone I’ve heard about who gets caught doing it gets fired

Purposefully or accidentally influencing children towards your ideas about gender are NO different in my opinion

You can agree to disagree as you do on almost everything [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not disagreeing or agreeing, I just think it's weird and possibly sneaky for a Republican to be using the #metoo argument.
Old 03-30-2022, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
6k poster has spoken.

Don't worry, if my OG acc wasn't nuked I would be somewhere around 4k by now. Still not as bad as 6k but you know, not alone on the field.
So what heinous shit got your previous account permed, something racist perhaps?
Old 03-30-2022, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what heinous shit got your previous account permed, something racist perhaps?
What else would it be?

He posted cringe. 😬
Old 03-30-2022, 06:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not disagreeing or agreeing, I just think it's weird and possibly sneaky for a "Republican" to be using the #metoo argument.
Because screw you, do you know the temporarily-psychologically-vulnerable but absolutely HOT ASS girl (and you know the slightly crazy ones would be dynamite in bed) clients I had to politely decline their flirtations because it was considered unethical for me to ask them out? When meanwhile my dick is yelling “juuust dooo it she can keep a secret!”

If I have to suffer I’m going to make others suffer the blue balls of ethics
Old 03-30-2022, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Because screw you, do you know the temporarily-psychologically-vulnerable but absolutely HOT ASS girl (and you know the slightly crazy ones would be dynamite in bed) clients I had to politely decline their flirtations because it was considered unethical for me to ask them out? When meanwhile my dick is yelling “juuust dooo it she can keep a secret!”

If I have to suffer I’m going to make others suffer the blue balls of ethics
Well bargained and done. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-30-2022, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/member.php?u=12394

^

No, not racist. I chose to argue with the resident forum T's, like Cecily, ImperiousKitten and Starkind. I pressed it because I was pissed off. But it was a combined reason, the last post of that account linked a babylon bee article lampooning Moloch and it was seen as anti-semitism.. so I guess racist sure but whatever. Personally i have never made fun of myself for any reason at all.

There was a thread back in 2018, maybe 2019 about why I had two accounts. Both named similar, we argued back and forth. I had it due to work complications at the time, the account was on a computer 30 minutes across town. The guys were worried that I was sock puppeting but that has never been the case with me.

Quote:
What else would it be?

He posted cringe. ��
Old 03-30-2022, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

heh I remember that, you guys were having a slug fest.
Old 03-30-2022, 06:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right now I am getting over a personal hangup.. that this is being wedged into the south of all places is as absurd as it is hilarious. What are men going to do about their Lee press-on nails while digging a ditch in the middle of a humid southern summer?
Please do not refer to Florida as a part of the south. It's its own thing. Them's fightin' words in certain parts of south Georgia.
Closed Thread