Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2013, 06:21 PM
Aviak

Default New to EQ looking for some guidance

Hey I've been playing on this server for about a month and have really been enjoying the experience thus far. This is my first time playing Everquest, I always wanted to play but when it was released I was only 10 years old and we just got Dial-Up internet a year ago and my Celeron 400 MHz PC did not have a 3d graphics card so I was out of luck. The closest experience I've had in my days to an MMORPG like this would be Tibia but that was 2d-iso and had limited classes and map for free players.

I have created a Halfling Rogue and have reached the level of 10 so I can get my Backstab. I am now wondering if this is the time I should be grouping with other adventurers so I can take on the tougher challenges and better loot drops.

I've heard EQ has a great community of veterans who are willing to help new comers like myself who desire to learn and experience this game to its best so I'm hoping to find that here as well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks for the consideration!