Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2024, 04:54 PM
Banned

So the standard load up will be 50 all skills with starting gear, with the option of doing the journey(probably with the gear or I dunno haven't decided if this is just a crazy thought yet)

The thing is the script is only upon creation, so changing to level 1 you won't get max 50 every time you zone or log in I don't think. So it would work.
Old 06-10-2024, 05:03 PM
Banned

I could also make the starting gear level required 50, if you get reverted to 1 you start naked? Or add artificial dmg caps and let the people keep the gear, and the PVP would be balanced by dmg caps/normal caster progression.

I would have to wait for Teams, and +/- 8 level range, currently I can do it for people but they're going in FFA against the 50's.

Start lvl 1, no gear... probably the better idea. Once you hit 42 you're in with the big dawgs.
Old 06-10-2024, 05:33 PM
Banned

I really struggle with PVP rewards, threading the needle of great reward/not broken/not custom. First ever GM item on Red AON to Colgate lvl 1 toon by their friend Sirken ?????????????? Congrats Sektor Rile.

I need community advice. Titles is all good and shit but.

- unlimited charge pumice? Would that motivate someone to do the grind + the love of the game? Is it too custom? What would be the perfect reward for choosing to populate the world and grind. One free dragon/god loot? AON? COF? Mistwalker? Too broken? A title? What though Duke Lord, custom titles can get out of control. What about illusion potions 100 stacks or permanent illusions? Turns the box gay, modern, like a modern video game where you see rabbits tanks helicopters everything cool u can imagine and it just looks stupid. Too chaotic and goofy.

1 item from Kunark? BOH? A clicky? Gobby ear? Too custom. Epic weapon skins? Too custom. We have leaderboard already so rank/kills ego is already there, it's not enough needs to be something you can hold something tangible.

Best ones out of everything I can think of is 1 Dragon loot or / unlimited charge pumice.

You can get a No Drop Dragon loot item that is in game, a chargeless pumice, or a Title. If you want all 3 you need to reset 3 times lol?
Old 06-10-2024, 07:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I need community advice.
Take your meds and talk to your children.
Old 06-10-2024, 11:00 PM
Banned

I am going to try a different approach, I am definitely near custom noooooooo. That being said no changes effect how PVP plays in the end.

- You start with starting gear which are duplicates of the original items with one change, required 50/no drop. These items are based on Classic pre planar - Totemic/Crafted/Darkforge etc. Weapons are Soulfire/Darkforge/Exe axe etc. FBSS.

- If you wish you msg a gm who is on, get instant 50/max skills this is no longer done by script. You already have a full spellbook regardless because this can't be done by GM command.

- That is done this way now to prevent exploitation 10 50 geared warriors camped out at Naggy etc as Gloinz has said, I will have to personally level/skill each persons chars, I can have a better handle on it. People can have 2 50's with max skills each.

- If you choose to level your character, which will be fairly classic and slow, I'll have to test. Your starter gear will not work. Yet, the items in the world will function as normal. The FBSS off Frenzied will be droppable, usable any level, any class/level for example.

- If you get 50 without boosting. You will receive a Legacy item (Manastone/Guise/Mistwalker that do not drop) and a Veteran title. No PLing. One condition, as this is basically a GM quest. If people are caught PLing I will deny your legacy item. Grouping is fine. I am seriously considering adding AON, or a dragon item of your choice COF/weapon maybe. The rewards will be significant yet classic.

- Best of both worlds, you hate levelling just want to show up to bang - you can do it. If you wish to level your character you will be getting a significant reward. Populating the server, helping the project, and promoting world pvp, and most of all testing my content.

Kids? They just wanna swim in the pool I built them. I spend lots of time with them worry not Heebster.
Old 06-11-2024, 01:45 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-11-2024, 07:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take your meds and talk to your children.
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 06-11-2024, 10:12 AM
Banned

Twainz is the biggest fake, his relationship with his kids will likely be so also.

Real Twainz - passive aggressive, smug, cocky, dumb.

I mean even if you try you'll probably fail. Best of luck 2 u. My prediction/assumption. Broadcast to the world that you're all about your kids/being a father. Reality, never hang out with them hide out in your own basement. Don't even sleep in the same bed is your wife prob sleep downstairs. I could be wrong though.
Last edited by Stasis01; 06-11-2024 at 10:16 AM..
Old 06-11-2024, 10:25 AM
Banned

The funniest part about Twainz though is he takes easy targets, he's a bully. Then when I call him a clown in discord he sounds like he's going to cry (with cidd), why? Probably doesn't like people calling him out publicly hurts his fake image. That's why I yelled into Discord after my warning "TWAINZ YOURE A FUCKING CLOWN". buddy, you try that routine irl I'd escalate it to a fight in a second bro. You're a scrub. A bully, then pretend to be their friend go shit talk Sirban some more you piece of shit. People may be like whoah this a game why get so crazy, the guy is literally picking on people on the internet who wont stand up for themselves. If he does it IRL it's against weak targets too. Your buddy is the guild leader so everyone should shut up? Fuck urself fat boy.
Last edited by Stasis01; 06-11-2024 at 10:28 AM..
Old 06-11-2024, 10:32 AM
Banned

Then what does a bully do, naturally teams up with someone else. Pomica. The stupidest most smug dumbass I've ever met, the duo.

It's like I know it's a game, but you two clowns need a reality check. I hope Tempest fucks you guys so hard you guys quit. I won't be a part of it but I would have if they let me. They want to feel the power of the snub.
Closed Thread