Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2023, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats the guy you want to be elected.
nobody actually wants the desantis the problem is much larger that any reasonable human being understands that POTUS is the worst job in the USA
Old 04-06-2023, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

As much as I think they just dont want trump, their desire to silence anyone who calls them out on anything makes me think they think he's actually a good alternative.
Old 04-06-2023, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2023, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As much as I think they just dont want trump, their desire to silence anyone who calls them out on anything makes me think they think he's actually a good alternative.
anyone > globohomo
Old 04-06-2023, 01:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
This is the world that you GOPtards want, junior high school students locked up because they posted the wrong kind of memes.
Old 04-06-2023, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the world that you GOPtards want, junior high school students locked up because they posted the wrong kind of memes.
says the alphabet person who would thinks its a hate crime to refuse the advances of a trans thing
Old 04-06-2023, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how would they prevent it's use?

crypto would remain the black market currency that it is today, even if the fed launches it's digital currency like it's going to in, July was it?
it already doesn't have a use case ever since it skyrocketed in price and things like silkroad got shutdown.

it's literally only a speculative instrument or whatever. and iirc the big companies that are pretending to be legit are publicly traded there is shit tons of crypto company stocks and a few of those banks that recently had troubles some were directly tied to making bad crypto bets apparently not SVB but the other one

it's all apart of their goal to optimize the IRS for increased revenue and having a 100% digital currency will be sold to the public as like winning the war on drugs via making all the cash cartels have worthless. think about it, normal people can go trade in their extra cash but you show up with millions and can't show on paper how the fuck you acquired it you're up shit creek.

i support it will have other hilarious side effects like the mark of the beast crowd losing their fucking minds over it.

also having to buy illegal drugs with silver coins or something sounds funny.
Old 04-06-2023, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
says the alphabet person who would thinks its a hate crime to refuse the advances of a trans thing
Alphabet person is Republican speak for their deep-seated homophobia?
Old 04-06-2023, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i just wanna roll it back to the B, you 100% support the +
Old 04-06-2023, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
LGBTQQIP2SAA

https://www.goodrx.com/health-topic/...ing-of-lgbtqia

state recognized marriages weren't enough, you had to take 30% of the english alphabet too
Closed Thread