Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 03:19 PM
Kobold

Default LF Guild and/or Static Group

Looking for a small/medium sized guild, interested in working together - regular dungeon crawls, quests, etc. Or even a static group leveling together. I am a casual (but get online nearly every day) player who enjoys high quality teamwork. Playing a 15 shaman and can solo fine to max im sure but i'd much rather work with a team. Raiding not a huge deal for me, if so great. Epic fights be fun and quests.

Just want to get to know some people and help achieve game goals. Even if someone wants to duo for a few levels? ok thanks and please reply or PM me.
Old 11-14-2019, 03:59 PM
Kobold

Forgot to mention. Green server atm. EST based but catch online time whenever i can.
Last edited by Faxi; 11-14-2019 at 04:02 PM..
Old 11-14-2019, 04:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Lightbulb

<The Lost Age> may be for you! We have 160+ members on green server only. We organize everyday during peak hours and run guild groups across all level ranges. Very casual our highest is lvl 30 and light RP. We have a discord to coordinate everything and stay connected to the community during off hours
Old 11-14-2019, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Consider <Castle>. We've got a good bunch of people ranging from single-digit levels to 35+. I think most players at this time are focused on exp, so you'll be sure to find lots of guild groups. I've got some expeditions planned once we reach higher levels. Talk to anyone in <Castle> and ask their opinions!
Old 11-14-2019, 06:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafiell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<The Lost Age> may be for you! We have 160+ members on green server only. We organize everyday during peak hours and run guild groups across all level ranges. Very casual our highest is lvl 30 and light RP. We have a discord to coordinate everything and stay connected to the community during off hours
thanks but a bit too large for me. met one of your officers though. seem like good people and im sure youll do great on the server. thanks
Closed Thread