Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2015, 02:28 PM
Banned

dont be negative in my greatest hits threads
Old 04-24-2015, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
man he sounds so cool the way you describe him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well alright then
Lol wonder what made this guy take away his response between Colgate's comments.

Scared.
Old 04-24-2015, 04:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol wonder what made this guy take away his response between Colgate's comments.

Scared.
I didn't remove it. Someone else did which is funny because I've seen way worse shit. Basically I was saying how funny all you nerds are who try to act so cool on a forum. Get some pussy please, god I'd love to see what you people look like irl
Old 04-24-2015, 04:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by surron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't remove it. Someone else did which is funny because I've seen way worse shit. Basically I was saying how funny all you nerds are who try to act so cool on a forum. Get some pussy please, god I'd love to see what you people look like irl
Can't make fun of the grandmaster on forums, he is untouchable and posts will be erased.
Old 04-24-2015, 04:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimjaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my guess is if they knew who his toon was they would boot him. well maybe not, it is empire...
Nah we know who he is, I ratted him out the first time I heard him in TS. He's doing fine right now, still bergs out occasionally but hasn't done anything condemn-able so far.
Old 04-24-2015, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by surron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
someone is watching over us

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-24-2015, 07:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't make fun of the grandmaster on forums, he is untouchable and posts will be erased.
So staff favoritism confirmed. Check. I think P99 should advertise itself as white-power friendly.
Old 04-25-2015, 01:31 PM
Banned

^ look how mad agatha is lul

daddy not love u enough maybe sirken will
Closed Thread