Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-25-2011, 02:54 AM
mimixownzall mimixownzall is offline
Fire Giant

mimixownzall's Avatar

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Western OK
Posts: 642
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivalxl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you do the math we are both wrong. The pet in your provided screen shots has a 22% reduction of its normal damage not 10-15%. Maybe you should do the math on your own argument and not waste time with bad information.
Again, think before you hit reply or quote.

You are assuming that the pet is the highest level pet. Which we do not know.

You also forget about AC mitigation on a ranger that is very well geared.

I also did not say that the hit for 37 was, in fact, 10-15% reduction.

I said that 10-15% reduction better describes 'slightly reduced' than your 40%.

There simply aren't enough facts to know what the reduction is, but it sure as hell wasn't 50% or 40%.

There aren't enough pet hits. We don't know what level pet it was. We don't know what the stats on the ranger were.
__________________
Red 99 - Baarph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-25-2011, 05:34 PM
rivalxl rivalxl is offline
Orc


Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's funny is that you guys seem to think we were going to strictly adhere to 'classic' for the pvp server. On the contrary we would like to make it somewhat interesting and fun for everyone. Call it Custom Classic if you want, I don't give a shit.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-26-2011, 02:18 AM
mimixownzall mimixownzall is offline
Fire Giant

mimixownzall's Avatar

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Western OK
Posts: 642
Default

I can't help that, I just provide the case and evidence. What they do with it is up to them.

But I guess that's an off-handed way to admit you are wrong since you posted that.
__________________
Red 99 - Baarph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-22-2023, 12:39 PM
Zippit Zippit is offline
Kobold

Zippit's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: West Coast USA
Posts: 163
Default

Not to bump an old post, but after testing to obtain a max pet via /duel to another player, a Zumaiks pet hitting for Max (Sitting) @ 45 damage on a player, indeed hit for 56 damage on an NPC. Which would tell me the reduction is roughly 20% rounded down. Hope that helps.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:55 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.